|fifteen|

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD

Kyrie made the decision that when Veronica has her baby he'd go just to get a test done immediately, if it was even necessary. Over the next couple of weeks I was just really focused with getting this nursery together, but tonight Kyrie decided to invite some of the team over and all I'm gonna say is my hormones were raging.

Cierre: KYRIE! COME HERE!

I yelled loudly, I was glad Reign was with Lauren and those. My mother would be the designated babysitter after I have the baby because she'll be flying in to visit for a while. I sat myself on the dresser hearing Kyrie running up the stairs. He came in obviously panicked until he saw me sitting on the dresser.

Kyrie: What's wrong?

Cierre: Close the door

He did as I said and I motioned for him to come closer with my finger. He did as I said placing his hands on both sides of me.

Kyrie: How can I help you?

Cierre: All I need is about 10 minutes or less of your time

I smiled slightly while playing with the waistband of his shorts. He chuckled at me grabbing my hand before I did anything outrageous.

Kyrie: After they leave—

Cierre: I didn't say later, I said now. Come on we haven't had a quickie in a while and all I'm asking for is 10 minutes.

I stuck my hand in his pants and began pumping him slowly, he let a low groan out and at I could feel him getting harder by the second.

Kyrie: Hold on—

He moved away from me exiting the room, I thought he wasn't going to come back at first but he did with pillows and blankets setting them up on the floor.

Kyrie: 10 minutes or less

I was about to respond but he set me up on all fours rather quick. I grabbed onto the crib for support as he entered me without warning. I was biting my lip to try and keep my moans as quiet as possible. It didn't take him long to develop a rhythm and he was hitting my spot with every thrust.

Cierre: shit...

I could feel my high approaching fast, and he started to speed up trying to keep his groans as quiet as possible. Pretty soon my legs started shaking as I released and with a couple more rough strokes he was emptying his load inside of me.

Cierre: Alright Kyrie, you can go back downstairs now

Kyrie: One more time

He started thrusting again and I couldn't even argue with him as he pounded inside of me. It was getting harder not to moan out loud. His groans started getting a little louder as his grip on my waist tightened.

Kyrie: Fuck...you're so tight!

With every thrust what was supposed to be a moan came out more as a whimper. My knuckles turned white from gripping the crib so tight.

Kyrie: I'm gonna cum

Cierre: Cum baby

He groaned rather loudly as he released inside of me again, riding out his high. He caught his breath but he still didn't pull out.

Kyrie: Last time I promise

Cierre: Kyrie I'm already pregnant—fuck!

He began thrusting again and I moaned out again I was trying not to cum but it didn't work. I released without warning, I think the sound of our skin slapping together was turning him on more. I was starting to sweat, my plan had backfired completely.

I looked back and Kyrie had his eyes closed and his hands still on my waist, I don't know when he'd taken off his shirt. His mouth gaped open letting out groans as he continued to thrust in and out of me. I watched his face start to twist up and I felt him twitch inside of me as his strokes got sloppy and he released inside of me for the third time.

Kyrie: Shit....

Cierre: Okay Kyrie, no more.

Kyrie: Okay.

He finally got up putting his clothes back on, helping me stand as I slid his shirt back down. I shook my head exiting the room slightly limping to our room.

Cierre: This how I ended up pregnant in the first place

He chuckled going back down the stairs as I went to take a shower and go to sleep, Kyrie Andrew Irving is a walking workout.

A/N: I swear to y'all I was weak asf writing this for some reason, how y'all liking the story so far though?