|twenty-one|

A/N: I started to get sloppy with writing the chapters past twenty but still enjoy

It took the rest of the year for us to get our relationship back on track but by the time Cairo's second birthday rolled around everything was back to normal. At the moment we were watching a movie while the kids were sleeping, he paused it turning to look at me.

Cierre: What's wrong?

Kyrie: Just thinking

Cierre: About what?

Kyrie: I wanna marry you

Cierre: Okay...I wanna marry you too.

Kyrie: I'm proposing to you Cierre

He reached in his pocket pulling out a velvet black box opening it revealing the most gorgeous ring I'd ever seen.

Kyrie: I was gonna try and make a grand gesture but nothing was perfect enough—

Cierre: Yes I'll marry you Andrew

He put the ring on my finger and I kissed him lovingly, I didn't need anything extravagant. As long as I had him everything was fine.

Kyrie: Why're you crying?

Cierre: I'm 4 months pregnant, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit into a dress.

Kyrie: Damn...3 kids? Maybe I'll get my boy

He chuckled slightly. I had a feeling I was having a girl but I wasn't going to tell Kyrie though because he'd really been praying for a boy. The months seemed to go by quickly and soon I was at 9 months, and we were getting ready to go to Kyrie's game. His dad had taken the kids for the weekend so I didn't really have to worry about them.

Lauren: Can you hurry your pregnant ass up?

Ebony: How you gone rush her?

Cierre: If I wasn't pregnant I would whoop your ass Lauren

Ebony: Are you sure we should go to the game?

Cierre: Yea why wouldn't we?

As soon as I grabbed the door I felt water gushing down my legs, and a strong ass contraction followed immediately.

Lauren & Ebony: Oh shit