Chapter 12: Down the Eden Hole

When morning came the next day. The group left to the shop where Armin had been during Juvia's kidnapping. They searched around the areas for any clues to where the kidnappers had gone too.

"Dammit!" Greed shouted as she kicked a crate over that was behind the shop, "We'll never find her!"

"Greed, we'll find her, just calm down." Reiner said as he moved a large barrel.

"Look!" Armin shouted pointing where the barrel had once stood, "It's a man hole!"

Reiner set the barrel down as Pony went over to expect the man hole. He tried to lift the lid off, but it was too heavy and he ended up falling backwards.

"Step aside, Pony. It takes a man to handle this." Reiner said and tried to lift the top up, but very much like Pony, Reiner fell backwards.

"What was that Reiner?" Pony asked while snickering.

"Shut up." Reiner grumbled while Gray stepped up to the man hole.

He bent down and lift the man hole lid up. He set it down and grinned at Reiner, and Pony who was looking at Gray with wide eyes.

"What the hell!? How could you pick that up so easily!?" Pony shouted and Gray shrugged his shoulders.

"It seemed to have been frozen shut, so I unfrozed it." Gray said looking innocent.

"Bastard, I'm goin-" Pony began, but Armin stepped between the two mages.

"You can beat Gray up later, Pony. We have to save Juvia." Armin said.

"Fine." Pony said and walked over to the hole in the ground, "So who's going first?"

"Allons-y!" Armin screamed out and jumped into the hole.

"Armin!" The others shouted.

Armin fell down the hole letting out a scream.

"THIS WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA!!! Ahhhhhh!!!" She screamed.

Meanwhile in the dungeon under the castle in the Town of Eden, Juvia sat on a bed glaring at a wall. Her throat hurt from screaming at the guards to let her free, and her hands hurt from hitting the bars of her cell.

Juvia looked over to the door to her cell when it was being opened. She stood up and backed away when the prince walked in.

"I'm sorry about all of this. My father is insane. I do not want to do this." Cyth said.

"Then why are you letting him?" Juvia asked.

"Because he is my father. The king to this kingdom." Cyth said.

"And you will be the future king. You need to stand up for yourself and to do the right thing! Just letting your father do this is not the good thing." Juvia said.

"I know, but he is my father. I can not disobey him." Cyth said frowning.

"You can and you should." Juvia shouted.

"I'm sorry." Cyth said and left the cell.

"You have to get me out of here!!" Juvia shouted as she ran to the closed cell door.

Meanwhile the others stared down the darken man hole.

"Armin! Are you okay down there?" Pony shouted.

"Maybe she's hurt or dead?" Gray suggested.

"Gray!" Greed said.

"What? She could be." Gray said.

"Shut up, Gray." Pony growled angrily as he walked up to the hole, "In the words of the greatest Doctor Geronimo!"

With that said Pony jumped into the hole while the others shouted for him.

"Should we jump too?" Matt asked.

"No, we need a light to see down there." Reiner said as Greed jumped into the hole, "Okay let's just jump in the hole instead of listening to Reiner."

"I'm okay with that." Gray said and jumped into hole.

Reiner let out a sigh as Matt jumped also. With him being the only one left he jumped.

Reiner fell down the hole screaming. He stopped screaming when he landed on a giant mushroom.

"Finally you made it guys." Armin said staring at everyone as they climbed down from the mushroom.

"Armin!" Pony shouted as he rushed over to her, "Don't do something like that again! I thought you had gotten hurt or died!"

Armin frowned and looked down.

"I'm sorry, Pony. I didn't mean to have scared you like that. I just want to find Juvia." Armin said.

"I know you feel guilty about her being taken, but you shouldn't go jumping into danger." Pony said and a loud crash happened as Gray fell off of the mushroom.

Gray let out a painful groan as Matt jumped from the mushroom and landed on him. Greed jumped down next to Gray, and helped him up.

"Well now that we all are here we better go." Armin said looking at the dark forest.

And so the gang began to make their way through the Forest of the Elves, while at the castle Juvia was begin measured for her wedding gown. She had to be restrained from trying to get away or attacking people.

"Lady Juvia, you will look so beautiful on your wedding day." The dress maker said.

"I don't care! I don't want to get married!" She shouted angrily.

The dress maker coward away in fear and the king walked into the room. Juvia glared at him.

"Juvia if you do not go along with this wedding. I will force you too!" King Rose said, "I do not like forcing you too, but I will."

"I will never marry your som willingly! I don't want to get married!" Juvia shouted.

"Then so be it. Mage Felixson, please come in." King Rose said and a mage walked in holding a vial in his hand.

"This shall help with your stubborn bride, my king." The mage said handing the vial to the king.

"Guards. Force her to drink this." King Rose said tossing the potion to a guard.

"Yes, your highness." The guards said and the king left with the mage.

Juvia tried to run, but the chains around her ankles made her trip. A guard grabbed her and tried force the potion down her throat, but a voice called out stopping the guards.

"Ah Gray! Watch it! That was my foot!" Matt snapped at Gray as everyone, minus Reiner, stood in the doorway with their weapons drawn out.

"Guys!" Juvia called out happily.

"Let her go!" Pony shouted shooting an ball of energy at a guard.

The guard flew backwards while Gray froze the other one. Greed and Matt ran over to Juvia and broke her free from her chains.

"Greed! Matt! You're alive!" Juvia cried happily hugging the two.

"Of course we are. Now let's get out of here!" Greed said and the gang escaped the castle.

As they ran, Juvia notices Cyth wearing the kings crown now. He ordered the guards to stop them. Everyone held up their weapons, but Juvia stepped forward.

"No! He's good." Juvia told them.

"I am and I would like to thank you Juvia. You gave me the courage to stand up to my father and when I saw your friends breaking in I decided to claim the throne." Cyth said, "Thank you, Lady Juvia. Now you all may leave peacefully, and come visit sometimes Juvia."

"Let's go!" Greed said cutting in and dragging Juvia away.

The group left the Town of Eden and made it back to the guild where everyone began to throw a party.