Chapter 41: The Death

With the potion completed, everyone went up to Armin's room. Pony stood next to her with potion in his hands. This was either going to save her or kill her.

"I hope this works." he muttered and pour the potion into her mouth.

Three minutes went by and nothing happened. Gray was about to ask something when Armin began scream and trash around.

"Is this suppose to happen!!!?" Pony shouted at Roxlin who was still in Hades and sat on Greed's shoulder.

"Ssss no." he said.

"Fuck! Reiner help me hold her down!" Pony shouted and Reiner rushed to help him, "Matt get Greed out of here! Juvia, Gray! Go get the book!"

Matt ushered a shaking Greed out of the room, while Juvia, and Gray ran from the room. Pony and Reiner held Armin down until Juvia and Gray returned.

"Find out wh..." Pony began, but stopped when Armin went silent and limp, "Armin?"

Reiner checked for her pulse, but couldn't find it.

"S-she's dead." Reiner said hanging his head.

"I-it can't be." Pony said.

Juvia ran from the room, while Gray stood there staring. Pony began to shake and walked out of the room. Reiner glanced at the lifeless Armin, before leaving and dragging Gray with him.

Roxlin slithered over to Armin and waited on the nightstand, while everyone mourned for the death of their friend. (I know I'm an evil author ^.^ especially since I'm cutting this chapter off short here)