Chapter 38: Days Gone By

Days have gone by since the group had defeated the darkness War and had gotten Armin back. And in those days Armin had not awoken yet. Pony had hardly left her side as he waited for her to awake. He did leave when he had too.

Roxlin had even went inside of her to see if their were any damaged, but found none. "It takes time kid and if she doesn't wake up, I'll be your guy." Roxlin had told him with a wink, which earned him a punch to the face and a bloody nose.

"That's what you get for flirting with him." Reiner said as Juvia healed Roxlin busted nose.

"I was just trying lighten the mood, dammit." Roxlin muttered.

"By pissing him off? Not cool, man." Reiner said and Roxlin rolled his eyes.

"All done." Juvia said, "How's Armin?"

"Still sleeping. I couldn't find no damage inside of her and there's none on the outside. It's just a waiting game now." Roxlin told her, "I'm going to sleep now. That drained a lot of my energy."

Roxlin closed his eyes and when he opened them Greed was back in control.

"Why is my nose sore?" Greed asked touching her nose slightly and both Reiner, and Juvia let out a sigh.

Reiner left to go train and Juvia went to go on a quest with Rogue. While on his way to the training room, Reiner had bumped into Matt. He asked her to join him in training.

"But I don't want too." She told him.

"Come on, please." Reiner begged, "I'll give you a kiss."

In which caused Matt to blush a bright tomato red and caused Reiner to smirk.

"Well I guess I could train for a bit." Matt said and Reiner bent down to her height and kissed her cheek. (kiss one Matt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) another one to go)

Matt blushed even more causing Reiner to chuckle a bit.

"You look cute blushing like that." Reiner said with a light chuckle.

"L-let's go." Matt said and sped off to the training room with Reiner trailing behind her.

In the training room the two trained with their hand weapons. Reiner trained a bit with his bow and arrow, while Matt watched him.

"Wanna give it a try?" Reiner asked offering her his bow and arrow.

"Sure, I guess I can try it." she said shrugginh her shoulders.

She walked over to Reiner and took the weapon from him. She held it up and pulled the string back. The arrow flew off the bow and headed straight for the ground. Matt let out a sigh and dropped the bow.

"I suck at this." she said as Reiner picked the bow up.

"No you don't. You just need to practice. You were holding it wrong anyways." Reiner said and offered her the bow.

Matt took it and held it up. Reiner stood behind her and guided her on how to properly hold the bow and shoot it.

"Now try." Reiner said and Matt did.

This time the arrow flew towards the target across the room and the arrow landed on it.

"See you don't suck at it." Reiner said and Matt tried again, and once more the arrow hit the target.

"I still do." she muttered and Reiner bent down to her height and lifted her chin up so she could look him in the eye.

"You don't suck Matt. You are a beautiful girl who I like and is very talented." Reiner told her moved his head forward until their lips connected in a sweet small kiss. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The kiss ended as soon as it happened. Matt's entire face turned red as she stood there dumbfounded. Reiner gave her a wink before walking out of the training room leaving her alone.