Chapter 48: The Doctor is in...

A few hours before the boys had appeared at the party, the girls were enjoying themselves, except for Armin and Matt who sat at a table watching the people around them. Greed and Kaneki were off dancing around. After a while the two joined Armin and Matt at the table for a break.

"This is fun." Kankei said, "Did we come to these things before?"

"Not really." Armin said as she took a sip of juice.

"We should though, but next time we should bring the others." Greed said.

"Oh yes, imagine having Pony on the dance floor shaking his glorious behind." Roxlin said and Armin glared at him.

"I'm still a little confused about Roxlin and Greed sharing a body." Kaneki said and Matt shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh, you'll soon understand." Matt said, "Or get your memory back soon."

Before she could say anything about it trumpets could be heard and a man stood in the middle of the Ballroom. All the girls looked at the man as he cleared his throats.

"Greeting ladies, Madame Flux is happy to have you all to join her ball. She wishes to see a few of you. Francis Flootin, Diana Gulton, Greed from the Lost Reality guild, Victoria Sunnings... and the list went on for ten more people. When he was finished speaking the girls he called for walked over to him, including Greed.

Ten minutes went by as the girls waited for Greed's returned, but she never did. The man had called upon fourteen other girls, Kaneki was taken this time. Matt began to get a weird feeling in her gut. All those girls were called, but none of them had returned back to the party.

"Something's strange is going on isn't it?" Armin asked as she looked around.

"Yeah." Matt said, "You have you're weapon?"

"Never leave without it. You?" Armin asked.

"I always carry my weapon." Matt said with a smirk.

"Well then, let's go find out what's going on." Armin said and the two stood up.

As they began to walk towards a set of doors, two men appeared behind them and knocked them out with a hard hit to the back of the head. The two fell to the floor and was dragged away as no one noticed. When the two came too, they were chained up in a dungeon with a few scared girls.

"Oh god, my head." Matt groaned and moved her chained hand to her forehead.

"This isn't good." Armin told her as she looked around the barely lit cell.

"No shit. We have to get out of here." Matt said and reached for her sword, but it was gone, "Dammit, they took my sword."

"They took mine too." Armin said after checking for her sword and eletrical whip.

"Cobardes de mierda!" Matt shouted out in spanish.

"Matt, english." Armin said

"They are fucking cowards. Take our weapons away instead of fighting us!" Matt shouted out and a man hit the door to the cell causing some of the girls to scream and Armin to jump.

"Shut ya trap! Or I'll make ya!" the man shouted at Matt.

"Vete a la mierda!" Matt cursed at him.

"Why you little..." the man began, but someone shouted to him, making him walk away.

Armin pulled on her chain a bit and noticed the hook in the wall that was holding chain was getting loose. Armin began to pull on it more, until it broke. Matt saw what Armin had done and tried it with her own. Eventually it broke.