Cabin Trip

Shu
Wakiya wasn't happy about Valt and I having sex in his cabin bed, but hey, we didn't get anything on the sheets. Maybe a bit of sweat but, that's okay. We were all outside at Wakiya's outside kitchen area on the patio. He already had me cooking and had Valt go with Rantaro to fish. Before they left, I gave him a kiss.

"Careful out there, baby."

I told him. He whispered to me.

"I'm sore.."

I giggled a little bit and whispered back.

"I told you. Try not to sit directly on your ass."

I laughed, kissing him one last time before he went with Rantaro and Wakiya.

-

Valt
We all three were pitching in on getting these fish, but I wasn't much use since my ass was sore as hell. Wakiya noticed and walked over to me.

"Hey, Valt. Can I trust you with something?"

Wakiya asked me. I nodded as he got in my ear and told me his secret, or what he thought was a secret.

"Wakiya, we all know you like Honcho."

I whispered to him so Honcho wouldn't hear.

"Just go talk to him. Make a move."

Wakiya looked over at Honcho and his face turned red. I got behind him and pushed him towards Honcho, bumping into him.

"Hey!"

"Sorry! Sorry."

I watched Wakiya try to ask out Honcho.

"So, uhmm... Honcho..."

Wakiya began as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"W-would you wanna... Maybe g-go out... With me?"

I could very easily see how nervous Wakiya was as I listened for Honcho's response.

"What do you mean, like... Physically go out on a date, or be your boyfriend?"

Shit..

"I, uhh... W-whatever you want it to mean..?"

"I'll be your boyfriend, Wakiya. I've been waiting to gain the courage to ask you, but I'm glad you did."

I saw them kiss out of the corner of my eye as I caught a few more fish.

-

We got back to the backyard, and Wakiya and Honcho were holding hands as we walked back. I kept my distance from the two, not wanting to third wheel. I realized the sun was already beginning to set, and I was surprised at how long we were gone for. As I put the fish down, I sat down to take a break, only to instantly be assigned another chore by Wakiya.

"Valt, get up, and go get the plates and silverware!"

Wakiya demanded. I wasn't gonna deal with his bossy ass this entire trip.

"Can I rest for a second? Jeez..."

I asked rhetorically, I was gonna take a break first either way.

"No! Go get them so we don't have to eat of the table."

"Or... You can go get them yourself, Wakiya. I don't even know where they'd be, so go get them yourself."

I retorted.

-

Third Person
Everyone looked back at Valt, shocked that he would even think about speaking to Wakiya that way. They all just kinda looked at each other in surprise, waiting for Wakiya to say something back. There was a secret about Valt that only Shu knew about him, and Shu could tell what was happening in Valt right now. The blue haired blader had a mental illness called, 'Dissociative Identity Disorder' AKA as 'DID'. What that meant, was Valt had more than just one identity, but all of them held some trauma that Valt has had. Valt wasn't even Valt now, an alter, or system member, had fronted. Shu walked over to 'Valt', not having met this alter yet.

"I know you're not Valt-"

"Hah, good job! You figured that out, wanna gold star?"

The alter said, cutting Shu off. Shu rolled his eyes, trying to be patient and remember that he wasn't speaking to Valt, but to someone of many that shared Valt's body.

"Anyway... Who are you?"

Shu asked.

"What do you mean, Shu? That's your boyfriend."

Rantaro jumped in.

"No, it's not. There's something about Valt that you guys don't know."

"Oh! I'll tell them, I got this!"

The alter said, standing up and clearing their throat.

"Your boy, Valt, has different personalities. I'm a pretty new split off, and my name is Obake." (Oh-bah-kay)

Everyone was pretty stunned at this Obake alter. Seeing Valt's body being taken over by a completely different person, was weird for them, except for Shu, to an extent. Alters that Shu has met of Valt's were often nice to him.

"Okay, well, how about bringing Valt back?!"

Wakiya chimed in, having a rude attitude as always.

"Are you Wakiya?"

Obake asked.

"Yes, why?!"

"Oh-ho-ho-ho! Your bossy ass is literally why I fronted in the first place, buddy!"

Obake began explaining.

"Since Valt is such a little piss baby and can't seem to defend himself, I had to front and deal with you instead. So, enjoy me for awhile, because Valt is gonna be in cry baby jail for a bit, ahahaha!"

--------------
Sorry this isn't as long. Next one will be.