Underweight Valt

BIG TRIGGER WARNING IF YOU HAVE AN EATING DISORDER!!!

Shu Narrating
----------
So, you've probably wondered why my partner has always been able to eat so much but also stay really skinny, yeah? You also probably think that with the clothes he wears he is at a perfect weight, right? Wrong. I knew he was underweight when he would always jump on me playfully or I'd hug him since we met. When he and I got together and we first did it, I even saw it, but never asked him about it. One day I finally decided to address it to him and he told me his story on how used to be anorexic. I'm not gonna share that story, but when I heard it, his pregnancy with Nero made more sense as to why he didn't gain much weight at all. His nine month bump looked like a five or six month one. My boy is pregnant again and we're both happy about it, but three years after Valt had Nero, he had relapsed with his anorexia. It was hard on all three of us, but he's recovering again and has come a good ways. But, the doctor said that with Valt being so little, the baby could be born with health problems. We already knew that when Valt's father threw him on the ground, but now we're more scared.

(Picture this as Valty)

-Third Person-

Valt was up at seven in the morning with morning sickness, but when he was done being sick, he stayed up and decided to keep his mind on beyblading. He went into the bey room and grabbed his Turbo Valtryek, loading it into the launcher. He did the count down in his head and launched his Valtryek. Shu had waken up at ten and saw that Valt wasn't next to him and assumed he was laying in the living room or sitting in the bathroom with morning sickness. The white haired boy opened his door and the first thing he heard was Nero and Valt laughing in the bey room.

"Wow, not even an hour of blading and you're already good, Nero."

"Thanks, dad!"

"You know, your dad has won the championship and has had the number one blader in the world title."

Shu spoke unexpectedly, surprising Valt and Nero.

"Daddy!"

Nero exclaimed, running to his albino father. Valt smiled at Shu as put Valtryek and his launcher away and walked over to hug and kiss Shu.

"Hey, my boys."

Shu greeted them both. The three of them went out into the living room and sat down on the couch together and Shu and Valt exchanged looks and gave each other a single nod.

"Nero, haven't you been telling me that you want a younger brother or sister?"

Shu asked, easing in to tell Nero that his dad was pregnant.

"Yeah, why?"

"What of we told you that I'm having a baby?"

Valt jumped in. Nero's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open a bit.

"Wait, are you really, dad?!"

Nero asked excitedly. Shu grinned at how happy Nero was and saw Valt smiling too.

"Yes, we're gonna have a baby."

Valt confirmed to Nero. Nero jumped up excitedly and attacked his fathers with a hug.

"Nero, easy on daddy's stomach."

Shu said, worried about Valt and the baby.

"Sorry baby brother or sister!"

Nero said, kissing and hugging his dad's belly, warming Shu and Valt's hearts.

-

After Nero got picked up to go to a friend's house for the weekend, the two bladers relaxed with a movie and cuddles. The two laid on the chase, propped up on pillows and shared a blanket. Shu had his arm wrapped around the blunette's shoulder and held him close to him. The smaller blader began to feel bad again, getting a headache and felt queasy. He rolled on to his right side slightly and laid his head on Shu's chest.

"You sleepy?"

Shu asked as he petted the boy.

"Mhm. I feel queasy and have a headache."

"Awh, I'm sorry, love."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Valt's anxiety immediately spiked, thinking his father was back.

"Valt, don't freak out yet. I'm gonna see who its."

Valt's hands stayed on his stomach, not wanting anything to happen. Shu opened the door to see that it was just Aiger and Fubuki. A wave of relief ran over Shu and Valt. Shu invited the couple in and was excited to tell them that him and Valt were having another baby.

"Hey, Valt! What's up?"

Aiger asked as he jumped on the couch right next to Valt. Aiger noticed that his idol was rolled on his side and curled partially into himself.

"You okay, Valt?"

Aiger asked. The blunette respoded shaking his head no as Fubuki and Shu walked over to him. Shu ran his hand through the pregnant boy's blue hair, getting it out of his face.

"What's wrong?"

Fubuki then asked.

"My stomach doesn't feel good."

"Because he's pregnant."

Shu finished. Aiger and Fubuki raised their eyebrows in excitement and smiled at each other with joy.

"Congrats, you two!"

"Yeah!"

The younger bladers said to them. Shu smiled before looking back at his boyfriend that was feeling sick. The blunette rolled slowly over on to his back and winced and groaned in pain with his hands clutching his stomach.

"Aw-- oww... Shu..."

Shu sat back on the couch with Valt and he began to hurt.

"I'm right here, baby."

Shu assured him as he brought Valt closer to him.

"My stomach is hurting. I'm scared, what if the baby isn't okay?!"

Valt panicked. Aiger and Fubuki scooted closer to Valt and rubbed his back to help calm him down.

"Valt, you gotta stop thinking like that, please? The baby is fine, you're probably just hungry. When even was the last time you ate?"

Shu asked, scared to hear the answer.

"I don't know... Yesterday morning, maybe?"

"Valt! You've gotta eat, you're eating for two."

"Yeah, you need to keep your stomach filled."

Fubuki jumped in. A sudden noise interrupted the boys' conversation. The three of them looked at Aiger.

"Was that your stomach, babe?"

Fubuki asked.

"Sorry, I can't help it."

Aiger, said blushing as he threw his hands on his growling stomach.

"Valt, you need to eat. Both of you do."

Shu continued.

----------------
I got on that weird side of youtube and thought adding this shit to the story would make it interesting.