Bey Practice and Young Love

The boys made it to the roof of Beigoma and saw Fubuki and Aiger doing some battle training against each other. The older duo stayed behind the corner of the fence and watched their quick battle. Aiger beat Fubuki with a ring out finish.

"Good job, Aiger."

Valt praised the younger blader. The red haired boy raised his head quickly as he heard the familiar voice of his idol.

"Shit.."

Fubuki mumbled to himself as he picked up Forneus. He saw Shu walking over to him out of the corner of his eye and looked up at the white haired boy as he spoke.

"You still did good, Fubuki. It was only a ring out finish. You'll beat him with a burst next round."

Shu assured the younger red eyed boy.

"Hey, Valt! I wanna see you and Shu have a battle!"

Aiger exclaimed, his eyes gaining stars in them with hope and excitement. Until...

"Whoa, Valt! What happened to your arms?!"

Aiger asked, making Fubuki notice the blunette's arms too. The blonde boy looked at his arms in shock, dropping his jaw a bit.

Valt raised his shoulders and let his arms overlap each other, trying to cover the cuts-- he knew that wouldn't do anything though.

"Square up, Valt."

Shu said as he walked over to the stadium, helping Valt avoid Aiger's question. Valt gave Shu half a smile, knowing that he was helping him avoid the question. The blunette positioned himself to get ready to battle his own boyfriend.

"Fubuki, count down."

Shu demanded.

"Ready, set! Three, two, one, let it RIP!!"

The two launched their beys into the stadium- Valtryek and Spryzen were spinning at an amazing speed. Moments later, Valt was the winner- bursting Spryzen into three pieces.

"Valtryek wins with a burst finish."

Fubuki announced.

"Yes!!"

"Aww, damn."

Shu said as he picked up Spryzen and put it back together.

"Good job, my love."

Shu praised the blunette. Valt wrapped his arms around Shu's neck, hugging him tight. Shu picked the smaller boy up- Valt instinctively wrapping his legs around the taller boy's waist. Shu backed up, leaning against the fence as he noticed Valt coming at him with his head tilted slightly, and his lips barely apart. Shu tilted his head to the opposite side as he closed the gap between him and the blunette.

"Kinda feel bad for trying to get in between them now. Especially since I've started having feelings for someone else."

Fubuki said aloud, forgetting that he wasn't alone.

"Really? Who?"

Aiger asked.

"T- that information is classified."

The blonde stuttered. Fubuki was in need of advice from his white haired idol, who was still having a make out session with his boyfriend.

"Hey! If you two are done with the PDA, I need to talk to Shu real quick."

The older duo pulled apart as Shu set Valt back down on his feet and smiled, giving him one more kiss on his forehead.

"I'll be back, love."

He assured the small blader.

-

"What's up, bud?"

Shu spoke as he followed Fubuki behind the stair building.

"I need advice, and this time it's not for blading."

"Alright, shoot."

Shu said, folding his arms.

"I... I have feelings for someone- not you- and I don't know if I should tell him, or how to tell him."

"Well, who is it, first of all?"

Fubuki immediately blushed as he had Shu lean down so he could whisper to him.

"It's Aiger..."

The red eyed blonde admitted to Shu.

-

"So, you gonna tell me what you did to yourself?"

Aiger spoke as Valt sat on the bench under the little shed. Valt didn't really want to talk about what happened, but Aiger was a good friend of his. Valt sighed as he began to explain.

"I didn't do it. One of my alters- Obake, cut up our body the other night. He also turned the shower on scolding hot and stood under it, letting our body burn."

Aiger seemed to be in shock a bit since Valt had said before that Obake was a protector.

"You said Obake was one of the protectors, right? Why did he harm you?"

He asked, but Shu and Fubuki had come back from their secret meeting. Fubuki walked over to Aiger, grabbing his wrist and pulling him where him and Shu just were.

"H-hey, what're you doing?!"

"Just come with me!"

Fubuki demanded. As they could no longer be seen, Valt looked up at Shu with a confused look on his face.

"What was that all about?"

The blunette asked. Shu sat next to Valt on the bench and grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together.

"Fubuki has a crush on Aiger."

"Really? That's so adorable!"

Valt said happily.

-

"Aiger... I need to tell you something and I really hope this doesn't hurt our friendship..."

Fubuki said, getting nervous.

"Just tell me."

"Okay. So, I may have romantic feelings for you, Aiger... If you don't feel the same for me, I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, becau-"

"Fubuki! Chill out."

Aiger said, grabbing him by his shoulders and cutting the blonde boy off.

"Calm down, buddy. I- I'm glad you told me. I do actually feel the same way for you. I have for awhile, honestly."

The blue eyed blader confessed. Fubuki was shocked and happy that him and Aiger shared the same feelings for each other. Aiger took Fubuki's hands in his as his blue eyes stared into his red ones.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Fubuki Sumie?"

"Of course, Aiger Akabane."

Fubuki accepted to be Aiger's boyfriend, kissing the red haired blader on his forehead and smiling.

--------------
Haha, got some Aiger x Fubuki going on! What that be for the American version? Fubaiger?? Aibuki?? Idek, but I hope most of yall like that ship. I do a bit, but I'm also not far enough into Turbo to decide. Enjoy!!