part two

Y/N pov
"fuck" i yell as i plop on my bed. i had just got home from being out wit my friends and of course, we got into a fight. me and my friend, yasmine have been best GIRL friends ever since neek had left to LA. we are inseparably. we were walking to go get some food when 3 girls decided to bump into us. "watch out dumb bitch" the blonde one had said to me. "i'm sorry what did you jus say?" i asked. "i said watch out..,dumb bitch." she said, facing me. "bitch you better run before we fuck up that ugly ass face of yours."i said. "like your gonna do anything!" i said, walking closer to her until yasmine pulled me back. "remember what neek said to you, no fighting." yasmine said. "aw neek, is that your boyfriend." the brunette wit blue eyes asked me. "nah , he's my bestfriend now get outta my face." i said, and she stepped closer to me. i got fed up and punched that dumb bitch right in the face and then she started punching back. the other girls weren't doing anything , matter fact they ran away. i felt yasmine tug on me and she pulled me off the girl and she got up and ran away. "dumb bitch" i mumbled. anyways, as i was thinking back about what had happened my phone started to ring and it was neek "shit" i said.

facetime call-
neek-hey besti- oh my god what the fuck happened to your face, did you get into a fight ?

y/n- whattt nah, i jus um...fell

neek- why u lying to me

y/n- alright yeah i got into a fight, but i beat her ass so it's fine

neek-whatever, i miss you

y/n- aw , i miss you too.

neek- i need to pull up back in seattle, but jus to see u

y/n-then come bitch

neek- ion have time :(

y/n- thas tuff, ay ima go in the shower , i'll call u when i'm out

neek- alright peace
-end of call-
i grabbed my phone and a towel and played music on my speaker and went into the shower. i played "girls need love" and juss jamming out.

neek pov
"neek who were u talking too?" jay asked me as he sat in the couch next to me. "y/n, i miss her a lot." i say looking through insta. "who the fuck is y/n" jay says taking a puff of his weed. "my bestfriend from seattle" i say. "how come i never met her" he says passing me the weed. "i don't know tbh.." i say taking a puff. "show me a pic" he said. i exited insta and went into my camera roll to camera roll and pulled out a picture of me and her a couple years ago. "damnnnnnnnnnnnn, holy shit , can she be my bestfriend too" he asks grabbing my phone but me then taking it back. "not funny jay, i know she's pretty but you don't have a chance, i don't think anyone does honest" i say sighing. "you like her" jay asks me. "nah, she jus tends to not catch feels, which is relatable but i know that she wants love from a guy, i think she's jus scared." i say. "well, i would break her heart anyways, so i'm not gonna try." jay says, opening his insta and liking fan pics while i get up and find mosey.