part 10

jay pov
"where is she??" i asked mosey. "she's coming chill out i legit got off the phone wit shawty 10 mins ago." he said checking his phone. i heard the front door open and looked at it and i saw y/n close the door and speed walk over to me. "oh my god y/n your oka-" i was cut off bye her grabbing my face and kissing it. mosey stud up out of his chair. i grabbed her waist and both of her hands were behind my neck. "ugh get a room." neek said. "jay i'm so sorry. i like you, a lot a lot . please don't be mad at me." she said removing her hands from the back of my neck. i put them back on my neck and i put my hands on her waist. then to her butt cause my shawty thick as fuck. "how could i be mad at you...i'm so sorry i yelled at you and blamed u for this..." i told her. she kissed me and whispered in my ear. "when are all of them leaving for the party tonight...we could stay here and have fun." she said. "oh shittt." i said and grabbed her hand and took her upstairs as she was laughing.

mosey pov
i watched jay and y/n go upstairs and my heart broke. i felt someone's hand go on my shoulder. "well damn." sauve said. "maybe we should leave them here by themselves, i'm not tryna here that, lets bounce." kk said and everyone nodded and i just still stood there looking at the stairs. "mosey...lets go." neek said as everyone walked out the door. he walked over to me. "she...she never kissed me." i said. "what? i thought you guys have kissed before.." neek said. "no." i said looking at him. "she just told me that she likes me more and now she's gonna fuck jay in MY house." i said with tears in my eyes. neek hugged me as i cried into his shoulder. "i'm sorry..." he told me.

y/n pov
jay closed the door and locked it as i climbed onto the bed. he took his shirt of as he ran over to the bed and i took mine off. he climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. "babygirl...promise you won't leave me." he said. those words hurt...THIS hurt. knowing that i still liked mosey. but, as i was gone i noticed how much i liked jay and how much i wanted to be with him. "babyboy i promise i'm not going anywhere." i told him. he smiled and kissed my neck, leaving hickeys. he started going down, kissing my stomach then unzipped my pants and took them off. we flipped over and i took his belt off and took his pants off. i smirked and kissed him again, rubbing my hands on his tattoo on his chest. as we were kissing he took my bra off and threw it somewhere. we flipped over again and he took my underwear off. "babygirl are you a virgin?" he asked me, rubbing my private area. "only had sex once..." i said while moaning. "was it good?" he asked me. i moaned once more. "no." i said, pulling his hair. "well mamas, lemme show you what's good." he said. he took his underwear off and put a condom on. "this is gonna hurt babygirl but i promise mamas ima go slow, if you need me to stop just say so...i'd never hurt you." he said and i nodded. he slowly put it into me and i gasped. wow, i should not have lied to him about me having sex before because i haven't. i thought. it hurt but then it slightly turned into a pleasure and i began moaning. "you okay amor?" he asked me. "yes papi." i said and grabbed his hair. "fuck babygirl don't do this to me." he said. "faster." i commanded. "what?" he asked . "FASTER!" i said. he went fast. me and his moans were in sync. i couldn't imagine my first being with anyone else except jay.

time passes
jay pov
y/n was fast asleep and i was hugging her body. i was laying on her chest, hugging her and i could hear her heart beat. i was scared. i was scared because i knew she still liked mosey... but at the same time, i want to know that she doesn't. i need to make her mine.