part 9

Mosey pov
i was in the kitchen with y/n and neek when i heard someone come into the house and slam the front door. someone stomped into the kitchen and it was jay. "WHAT SO YALL ARE DATING !?" he asked clearly upset. "man chillllll out." i said getting close to him and he pushed me. "you fucking know i like y/n so WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS MOSEY!?" he asked pushing me again. "JD me and mosey are not dating." y/n said. "yeah so calm the fuck down crazy." i said, pulling y/n back with my left arm. "oh yeah but in ur caption it says "my baby" so what the hell is going on." he said getting closer to us and me pulling y/n back once more. "i'll be upstairs." neek said walking away. "i fucking knew you would choose mosey i don't even know why i trusted you!" JD started yelling at her. "hey this ISNT MY FAULT!" she said getting in his face. "YES Y/N YEA IT IS, YOU KNOW I LIKED YOU AND YOUR JUST GOING TO BREAK MY HEART! THINKING YOUR THE SHIT BECAUSE ME AND MOSEY BOTH WANT YOU...THATS NOT THE CASE." he said, backing away so that he wouldn't be yelling in her face. we walked over to him. "I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT I WAS THE SHIT JD." she said pointing to herself. "yuh sure as hell started acting like it..." he said before walking away with tears in his eyes as y/n started at him walking upstairs. i walked up to her and put my hands around her waist and whispered in her ear. "i don't think he ment-" "it's okay mosey." she said cutting me off and removing my hands from her. "it's okay." she said before she too walked upstairs and left me in the kitchen by myself. i liked her. a lot. so did JD, and i would do anything for JD...even if it ment me not liking her anymore...
———————————————————————————

yourusername i'm my own baby silly2,810 likes • 269 comments

2,810 likes • 269 comments

1320mosey answer my texts plz, where r u and who's house is that y/n. call me.

bandkidjay i'm sorry please call me now.

ybouah hey baby call me please

kkwokstar y/n TEXT US NOW

bandkid.asav y/n call me

sauvesidle text me now.

yungtada y'all don't freak out okay she's gonna be fine

comments disabled
—————————————————————————
messages

  BANDKIDS x Y/N😼

mosey😽❤️
y/n where are you

jay🖤😻
HELLO WHERE ARE YUH

tada
i'm worried

sauve
me too...

neek😵💕
she's not gonna answer us
god damn it jd what the fuck
did you do

jay🖤😻
this isn't my fault...

y/n🤤💚
yeah it wasn't jays fault

mosey😽❤️
CALL ME RIGHT NOW

jay🖤😻
Y/N ARE YOU OKAY

y/n🤤💚
i'll text u guys when i'm
off the call wit mosey
———————————————————————————

facetime-
mosey- HEY BABY, ARE YOU SAFE DID SOMEONE HURT YOU, WHERE ARE YOU, ARE YOU OKAY DID YOU...

y/n- love i'm fine...i'm sorry i left without telling anyone. i was just upset with myself after what happened with me and jd..mosey i- i- like you, a lot. and i don't think you've given jay a fair chance with me..that's why he's probably mad at both of us.

mosey- so what you're saying is you want to spend more time with jd then me...

y/n- no babe i didn't mean it like that...i just really like you and i feel that if i tell jay that he will never forgive us so i just need time for me and him to talk things out okay ?

mosey- okay...come home right now. wait where are you...?

y/n- my friend haley's house. i'll be home rn.

mosey-okay baby get her safe please

y/n- okay bye