part 24

jay pov
"bruh move!" Y/N said as i tackled her on the bed. i started tickling her and she lost her shit.
"JAY I SWEAR TO GOD GET OFF ME!" she said laughing while trying to escape.
"not until you tell me what you did!" i said still tickling her.
"OW OKAY OKAY GET OFF ME I CANT BREATHE!" she said. i was still tickling her and then she bit my arm.
"ow what the fuckkk." i said making a sad face and fake crying. she gasped and put her arms around my neck and kissed my check.
"i'm sorry baby i love you." she said. i nodded.
"your not gonna say it back?" she asked me , i looked at her.
"you didn't tell me what you did." i said. she sighed.
"i smoked without you." she said and ran out of the bedroom. i chased after her.
"Y/N!!" i said, running to the living room and tackled her off the couch.
"JOSHUA DARROW GET OFF ME NOW!!!" she said.
"NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!? WE HAVENT SMOKED IN A MINUTE! AND YOUR JUST GOING TO SMOKE WITHOUT ME!?" i said, holding her wrists.
"i'm sorry GET OFF!" she said and kicked my stomach.
"BITCHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!?" i said, holding my stomach.
"bitch? who the fuck you talking too?" she said, looking around and i laughed and got up and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"you see that plant over there?" i pointed to a succulent on the TV stand and she looked behind her, nodded and looked back at me.
"that's my bitch, we fuck sometimes." i said. her mouth dropped
"hu..i see. you see that cup over there?" she pointed to a spider-man cup and i nodded.
"yeah we fuck sometimes too." she said. i removed my hands from her and walked over to the cup.
"WASSUP FOO, WANNA FUCK MY GIRL HU!? YEAHHH I KNOW SHES SEXY BUT YOU CANT FUCK HER! THATS MINE, WASSUP FOO!" i said and took the cup and started walking outside.
"jay where are you going!???" y/n said as she laughed and followed me outside. i looked at the cup and chucked that shit.
"JD!!" she said and walked over to me and looked into the distance with her mouth wide open.
"this is my girl!" i yelled and y/n smacked my check lightly.
"that was my favorite cup jay..." she said.
"i figured." i said. she laughed and was still looking into the distance. damn she's so beautiful. i could stare at her all day. her y/c/e looked so pretty in the sun. she was perfect. everything i could ever ask for. i hugged her.
"i love you." i said. i felt her smile in my chest and she nuzzled her nose into my shirt.
"i love you more."