part 5

yourusername missed you buddy and thanks to my boy royce for helping me out wit this surprise 🖤 👤ybouah 1,479 likes•160 comments

1,479 likes•160 comments

ybouah i still can't believe you did this, i love you
yourusername ybouah love you best🖤

bandkidjay WAIT WHAT THE FUCK YOUR HERE?!?! HML I WANNA LINK
yourusername bandkidjay chill out 😭😂 i'll dm u rn

1320mosey WAIT HMU TOO I WANNA LINK
yourusername 1320mosey bet😍🤤💍

moseyfanpage1 um who the hell is this random girl and why she flirting wit mosey 👀

moseyfanpage2 ^^she bestfriends wit neek

sauvefanpage UR SO PRETTY

bandkidjayfanpage 😭😍😍😍😍

ybouah yu are my home 🖤 👤yourusername 5,279 likes• 400 comments

5,279 likes• 400 comments

user1 oh so they dating dating now

user2 alr but i ship her and jay 💁🏽‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
bandkidjay liked user2 s comment

user3 alr but i ship her and mosey 😓💁🏽‍♀️💞
1320mosey liked user3 s comment

yourusername best🖤 i love u so much💛😖
ybouah yourusername love you more 💖🥵
———————————————————————————

Y/N pov
"ahh so" neek said sitting next to me on the couch. "whatchu wanna do?" he asked me. "idk, ion live here" i said shrugging and putting my phone down. "well mosey jay kk adam and sauve will be here soon so rather we hang out here or go somewhere." he said looking at me.  "i'll go get snacks from the store and you pick sum on netflix." i said getting up and grabbing my phone and wallet. "shouldn't you be unpacking" he asked me. "i'll do it later." i said walking out the door.

time passes
when i get out of my uber i see hella girls at the door in bikinis and i was so confused. i stood behind them, guessing that they had already rang the doorbell and i saw a tall boy with colored hair open the door and all the girls went in. before i could go in he stopped me. "ayo wassup ma who ordered you?" he asked, grabbing my ass. "oh i wasn't-" "Y/N" i heard from behind the guy. me and the boy both look to see who it is and it was mosey. "LATHAN" i yell and jump into his arms and he spins me around and kisses my head. he then puts me down and looks into my eyes. "hey" he said "hi" i said smiling. "whatcu got in the bags?" he asked me. "oh um, snacks"i said smiling "bet but for what" he said wrapping his hands around my waist and me wrapping my hands around the back of his neck. "me and neek are going to watch a movie and-" "wait so your not a bitch" the guy with colored hair asked me. "no sauve she isn't now fuck outta here" he said , looking mad. "anyways babe, go on." he said and i laughed "mosey, i like" "Y/N" i was cut off and i turned around to see jay. "JD" i yelled and removed my hands from mosey and hugged jay. and then he pulled away from the hug, his arms around my waist and my hands on the back of his neck, and he jus started at me. "damn babygirl you so much more pretty in real life" he said , looking at my lips and i laugh. "thanks jay, but" i said pulling away from him "i need to find neek" "ILL HELP" they both said at the same time looking at each other mad. "okay then" i said. jay then started walking up the stairs, me and mosey behind him. jay then opened the door to reveal neek on his bed, and then he sat up at the sight of all of us together. "NAHH NAHHH" he said, pushing mosey off my, because he had his arm around me. "NO THIS ISNT GONNA HAPPEN, WHILE SHES HERE I NEED YOU AND YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER, ALRIGHT!" he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him while mosey shut the door. "can we all just talk about this." i said, looking up at neek and he sat on his bed and i nodded my head to the boys to indicate to sit down on the bed while i stood infront of all of them. "guys i can't do this..."