part 6

Y/N pov
"guys i can't do this..." i said , shaking my head. "do what?" jay said getting up, but then mosey pulling him down. "THIS! you guys! i can't have neek be mad at me because i like you guys. neek is my bestfriend, and if he's not happy then-" "stop y/n." he said and cut me off. "i want you to be happy, no doubt about it. and if they make you happy then...then i guess you can be with one of them." he said. "YES! wait really? are you sure?" i asked him and he got up. "yes babe" he said and hugged me. "WOAH" jay said. "shut up jay." i said as i was hugging neek. "so can we watch this movie or not!?" i said ploppin onto his bed. "yeah dork, were watching caroline" "THATS MY FAVORITE MOVIE" i said, getting my fanta out from my bag. "y'all got lean?" i asked as jay nodded and walked out the room. mosey got up from the corner of the bed and came and sat next to me and whispered in my ear. "meet me out back at 4, i wanna show you something mi vida" he said and bitch when i tell you i had a heart attack- "okay" i whispered back and nippled on his ear. after that jay came back wit the lean and i poured some in and drank it. mosey and jay walked out the room and neek rolled a blunt and put on the movie.

time passes
i woke up to the sound of my alarm and quickly turned it off bc neek was sleeping. it was 4am , the time mosey had given me to meet up wit him in the back yard. i got up off of neeks bed, walked downstairs and opened the sliding door to outside. i saw mosey standing against the gait that looked over LA. i walked up to him and wrapped my hands around his stomach. "hey" i whispered. "hello mi amor" he said turning around to face me, my hands still wrapped around him. "so what did you want to show me?" i asked. "nothing." he said and i gave him a confused look. " i just wanted to ask you something." he said as he sat down on the bench next to the trees. "will you go on a date with me" he asked me, looking down then at me. i could tell he was nervous as fuck. "mosey i ca-" "come on y/n! please. all i want to do is take you out on one date. i know you like jay , and i know you like me and you don't want to choose between us but come on, just one date. i'll treat you like the princess you are." he said and i blushed. "okay , OKAY OKAy , yes lathan you can take me on a date." i said and he gave me a hug. "the hell you guys doing out here" someone said and it made us pull away from each other.