part 25

Y/N pov
me, jay and neek has flew back to LA and we were currently at the bandkids house. i was the only one awake which meant that i could play whatever music i wanted. i was just wearing jays black hoodie and i was cooking french toast, jamming out to music
"honestly i'm trying to stay focused! you must think i've got to be joking when i say, ion think i can wait. i jus need it NOW, better swing my way." i started a live stream and started twearking on live.
"i jus need some dick! i jus need some love! tired of fucking wit these nice niggas baby i jus need a thug! won't you be my plug aye, you could be the one aye." i has 1,688 people on my live and everyone was telling me that i was pretty and i was killing it. i was dancing on live when i felt someone come up behind me and wrap there arms around me.
"we could start wit a handshake baby ima need more than a hug!" i started twearking on jay and he was rubbing my body against his.
"girls can't ever say they want it. girls cant ever say how." i held his face in my hands and kissed his lips.
"girls can't ever say they need it. girls cant ever say now. girls cant ever say they want it. girls cant ever say how. girls cant ever say they need it. girls cant ever say now oh now." jay put his hand around my neck.
"give it to me like you need it babe. want you to head me screaming, heaving breathing. i don't need a reason babe." i laughed and turned the music down.
"hey guys!" i said and looked at the comments.
"bruh on god i was about to get you pregnant infront of all these people on your live."he said and i walked over to the stove and was cooking.
"jay is cheating on y/n...man what the hell. get outta here wit that bullshit, this my shordie..y'all got me fucked up." he said as he read the comments. i put the french toast on a plate and walked over to jay and slapped his ass.
"don't play wit me." he said and slapped my ass right back.
"damn y'all should have seen that shit jiggle." he said into the camera. i hit him.
"jay and y/n kids would be so cute...MAN I KNOW THAS WHAT I BEEN TELLING HER!" he said and looked at me.
"jay i'm 16 and your 17 don't fucking play wit me like that hoe." i said and he pretended like he was hitting it from the back.
"JD move!!"
"this mine oh yeahhhh." he said and i chocked him.
"stop!"
"oh i like that."
"your weird." i said laughing. he kissed my check.
"jay can hit me from the back..well bitch he ain't cause this mine." i said and i saw him smile.
"y'all are cute..thanks." jay read.
"how long have you been dating..well-"
"we married fym." jay said cutting me off.
"ima leave it at that." i said laughing.
"do you still smoke..well y/n decided to smoke wit out me a couple days ago so..."
"okay it wasn't my fault but yeah we still smoke,jus haven't smoked in a hot min." i said. jay wrapped both of his arms around my neck.
"i love you...omg yasmine i miss you so much! i was in seattle not to long ago and i tried texting you but you didn't answer!!!!" jay looked at me.
"what?" i asked.
"your pretty." he said and kissed me.
"wassup shordie..ahhhh zion i love you." i said, jay looked at me.
"who da fuck is zion?" he asked.
"don't worry baby he's just a friend" i told him.
"yeah okay." he said removing his arms from me and walking away.
"k well ima go now but i love you guys and yeah yasmine hmu and zion hmu byeee." i said and ended the live and walked over to the couch where jay was. i layed my head on his shoulder but he shook me off.
"what's wrong wit you ?" i asked him. he was silent.
"i'm talking to you, what's wrong wit you!?" he looked up at me and he looked mad.
"so you jus got random ass males in yo dms?" he asked me.
"i fucking told yo ass he's a friend so ion know why your raising yo voice at me but i'm really boutta slap you." i said back. he stood up.
"ION GOT ANY FEMALES IN MY PHONE THAT I HAVENT TOLD YOU ABOUT SO HOW COME ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU GOT RANDOM ASS GUYS YO SAYING HI TOO AND-"
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR YELLING AT!? YOU BETTER CALLMMMM THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I DEADASS LEAVE JD, DO NOT FUCKING TRY ME THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!"
"whatever." he said and sat back down on the couch and i walked back up to jays room (which we now share) and closed the door and took a nap.
i was asleep until i felt someone lay between my legs and he had his head on my pussy.
"i love you." he mumbled. i stayed quite.
"please say it back..i'm sorry. i didn't mean to yell at you. i guess i got jealous. i trust you and i know you would never do anything like that." he said. i didn't say anything.
"i love you." he mumbled again. i played with his hair and finally gave in.
"i love you too." he smiled and crawled up to me and wrapped his hands around me and layed his face between my boobs and we both fell asleep together.