part 37

*after tour at the house*
jay pov
"JAY YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT" my girl yelled and threw my shirt at me.
"BABE LISTEN I DIDNT-"
"YOU DIDNT WHAT!? YOU DIDNT MEAN TO CHEAT ON ME!? REPEATEDLY!? THERE ARE PICTURES AND VIDEOS GOING AROUND EVERYWHERE! HOW DO YOU THINK PEOPLE-"
"NAH NOW HOLD ON! ALL THE BITCHES IVE FUCKED PROLLY DOESNT EVEN ADD UP TO THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE YOUVE FUCKED WITH WHILE BEING IN LA! DONT EVEN START WITH ME!" i said, instantly regretting what i said.
"what the hell is wrong with you?" she asks, looking down.
"we have a FUCKING DAUGHTER! A BEAUTIFUL ASS DAUGHTER AND YOURE OUT CHEATING ON ME!?" she said , throwing her hands up and hitting my chest. i grabbed her wrists.
"I NEVER ASKED TO BE A FATHER!" i yelled and mine and her eyes started watering. my grip got loose and she pulled away aggressively. we both didn't say anything for about 25 seconds. she put her hands on her forehead, looked down and let out a light chuckle.
"fine. then go." she says and i walked towards her and try to grab her.
"baby i didn't mean-" she pulled me off and slapped me right across the face.
"i don't want you or any of the guys seeing lily again. ever. we can go to court if you want to try to win custody but it's not gonna work. me and her are gonna move back to seattle with my parents. you stay here and fuck as many bitches as you want." she walks into the bathroom and closes the door. i stand there in shock of what just happened, and what i did on tour. i was a father. i had a beautiful daughter and a gorgeous girlfriend and i fucked it up. i go to the bathroom and was about to knock on the door until i heard the voices of y/n parents on the phone with her, and her crying. i let out a sight and walked into lily's nursery. she was asleep. i smiled and walked to her crib.
"hey gorgeous." i said and picked her up.
"daddy's so sorry." i started crying.
"i'm sorry that i messed up with mommy. i'm so sorry that i said i never wanted to be a father. i'm so sorry for everything. but mommy is right. i'm not cut out to be a father. not just yet. maybe in the near future.. we can hangout. i'm so sorry."
"i booked a flight for next week..so that's when me and lily are leaving." she came over to me and took lily out of my arms and into hers.
"and you're wrong by the way." she said walking out.
"about what?" i asked and she turned around.
"getting to see lily. i don't want you to ever fucking come close to her again." she walked out.