part 28

JAY POV
y/n has been in a bad mood all day and i wasn't sure why. she's kinda been ignoring me. maybe zion told her what i had said or something i wasn't sure but ima go blast on his lightskin fed up ass. i walked upstairs and slowly opened the door to our room to see y/n on the bed in small red shorts and a black hoodie which i soon realized wasn't mine. when she saw me she rolled her eyes and continued to look at the tv. i closed the door and walked over to the bed.
"hey mamas." i said and sat on the bed. she didn't even try to cuddle me. ouch.
"why are you mad at me? what did i do?" i asked her. she didn't say anything.
"helllooooooooooooooo!" i said poking her checks.
"JD stop it." she said, smacking my hand.
"okay so what's wrong." i asked her.
"bro deadass just get out." i was shocked.
"i'm not leaving till you tell me what's wrong. that's never how we handle our problems."
"YOUR SO ANNOYING CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" she yelled. i sighed, shook my head and walked downstairs.
"yo y/ns pissed about something." i told neek.
"what she pissed about?" he asked me. i shook my head and sat down on the chair next to kk.
"ion know...ima find out tho."
"alright so what's the plan wit that zion guy?" mosey asked me, i slouched down in my chair.
"maybe we shouldn't do it anymore because he prolly showed her the messages or something so for now we ain't doing shit but if it's not about him then that's when we make a plan." i said and they nodded. i went on my phone and went through insta. i looked at my dms and saw my fan account texted me.

bandkidjayfanaccount
bandkidjayfanaccount responded
to your story
we get it you're fine🥵

bandkidjay
💙😗

i laughed, but then i got sad because y/n was mad at me. fuck it i mumbled and walked back upstairs. i opened the door slowly again and saw y/n laying down on her stomach wit half her ass showing out her shorts and she was on her phone. ga damn i thought. i walked over to her and started rubbing her ass, then i whispered in her ear.
"you got me fucked up babygirl." i said. she didn't say anything but then i slapped her ass then grabbed it and she moaned.
"bruh get off me." she said but i didn't listen. i put my hand between her thigh and grabbed her pussy.
"ima fuck you the hardest i ever fucked you if you don't tell me what's wrong." i said. she sighed.  i started kissing down her neck.
"alright then." i said and began pulling her shorts down but she stopped me.
"fine." i kinda got sad because i needed pussy but i let her talk.
"i went through your phone when you was asleep." fuck.
"okay...what did you see?" i asked her. shit shit shit shit.
"i saw pictures, messages, and other bullshit. JD your not slick!" she yelled.
"wait what? what the hell are you talking about?" i genuinely was so confused because i was not talking to another female.
"I FUCKING SAW MESSAGES JD! OHHH PAPI I MISS YO DICK IN M ESO MUCH OH I WANNA CUM ON YOUR FACE OH JDD!" she said. she looked like she was about to start crying.
"AND YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS!? I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU JUS GON DO DIS!? YEAH WHATEVER JAY GO FUCK YOSELF BECAUSE THIS PUSSY AINT YOURS!" she got up off the bed but i got up before her and picked her up and sat her back down on the bed.
"baby i really don't know what your talking about so if you can just tell me what you saw then that would be great." i said. she was crying. god i hated seeing her cry. she's my everything and i can't loose her because of some bullshit i'm not aware of.
"who's monica!? huh!?" she asked me and my eyes went wide.
"monica? my crazy ex girlfriend monica? the one who tried hooking up with me at the club that one night when i was wit you but you pimp slapped her? that monica?" i asked her.
"wait that girl at the club was monica?" she asked me. i nodded.
"i haven't talked to her in like 3 years, so whatever yuh saw was bullshit." i said laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling. she layed next to me. she kissed my lips and i kissed her back and grabbed her waist.
"i love you." i mumbled
"i love you too."
"alright i need pussy." i said and she shook her head.
"alright then lemme hit from the back shordie." she shook her head again.
"alright i'll just go fuck monica." i said getting off the bed but she grabbed my arm.
"not funny. lay the fuck back down and fuck me now." she said and i smirked.