part 35

"JD!" i yell since he was downstairs and i was in his room. i heard him run upstairs and open the door so fast.
"WHAT ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED!?" he asked and i looked at him like he was crazy.
"i jus wanted to talk to you." i said and he sighed with relief.
"okay wassup lil baby?" he asked, closing the door and he sat on the bed next to me and put his hand on my thigh.
"i think you should make up with derek." i say quickly. he laughs but then stops, realizing i'm serious.
"helll nah i ain't making up with that lame n-"
"jay please." i say and he throws his head back.
"make up with him or i'll continue to talk about how oscar diaz is the baby daddy." i say and he laughs.
"have fun with that." he says and i lightly slap his arm.
"jay please..." i say and he stares into my eyes.
"what?" i ask and he kisses me.
"okay my love i'll make up with him." he says and then he kissed my stomach.
"i love you lil baby." he says to my stomach. jay loves talking to the baby. it's so cute.
"so..i forgot to tell you sum." i say and he mumbles something into my stomach.
"what?" i ask and he looks up at me.
"nothing. what did you have to tell me?" he asks.
"we have a doctors appointment saturday to find out the gender. you know since we've been holding it off and the baby's due in like two weeks" i say and he looks up at me so fast.
"WAIT REALLY?"
"yes bebe." he kisses me
"it's gon be a boy." he says and i shake my head.
"nah it's a girl." he shakes his head and lays on my shoulder.
"nah shawty isa boy." he says and i roll my eyes.

later at the bandkid house
"yo y/n" i hear someone yell from downstairs. i get up and go downstairs.
"aye who called me?" i say and all the bandkids look at me.
"what's wrong?" i ask and mosey looks at me.
"can we talk?" he says and i nod and we walk outside.
"listen to this song i made." he says and he puts headphones into his phone and gives it to me.
"you so bad yuh. and baby i want you so bad yuh. baby ion really cuff girls. but baby i'll cuff you cause i really want you yeah. i really want you, you so bad baby tell me why don't you(why don't you) come my way. all i wanna do is so your face. we can take it slow this ain't no race. but we can speed up if that's okay yeah if that's okay (yeah) every time you walk by i jus wanna put you on replay. see you walk by again, baby you a ten. can i be your man? and we can jus chill i don't gotta go in say we can talk it slow baby you already know this is winter time." i took out my headphones and gave the phone back to mosey.
"that was really cute mosey. who's it about?" i asked and he looked down.
"it was about you...but i made it a long time ago but i thought i would share it wit yo-"
"OWWW." i yell and get on the floor. mosey gets on the floor with me and i hold my stomach.
"WHATS WRONG WHATS HAPPENING!?" he yells and i tell him to go get JD. he goes inside and i begin yelling again. jay fucking rushes outside and almost falls in the pool but he comes over to me.
"WHAT BABY WHATS WRONG WHAT TELL ME SHIT." he yells and his face is red.
"THE BABYS COMING MY WATER BROKE"i say and he looks shocked and he holds my stomach.
"THE BABY!? THE BABY ISNT DUE FOR TWO MORE WEE-
"JAY WE NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL!" i yell and he picks me up, we get in a car and drive off.
—————————————————————————
at the hospital
"YOURE ALMOST THERE"
"COME ON Y/N!"
"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"
"YOU CAN DO IT"
"I CANT!" i yelled. the doctor shook her head.
"YES YOU CAN PUSH!!!!"
"AHHHHH" i yelled and jay held my hand.
"I CANT I CANT."
"ONE MORE."
"AHHHHH"
———————————————————————————
"she's gorgeous. holy fuck bro ima fucking dad..." jay said, looking at me holding the baby.
"here hold her." i said and he takes the baby and kisses her on the forehead.
"what are you going to name her?" the doctor asked.
"jay?" i looked at him and he looked at me.
"you pick the name lil baby..." he said and was rocking back and forth with the baby.
"i love you." he kept saying to her.
"lily darrow." i said and jay looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
"AWWW BABY STOP!" i said and he came over and kissed me, then kissed the baby.
"my girls."