part 27

JAY POV

bandkidjay
wassup foo, wth you commenting
on my baby's post for?

zionkuwonu
yuh gotta chill , we jus friends
and she's fine so ion see
the problem

bandkidjay
that's where you fucked up
don't comment on her post again
and don't text her or i'll beat yo ass

zionkuwonu
can't promise nun, shordie bad

seen

i sighed at the messages. i was mad. currently y/n was out with some friends she made and i'm here with the boys watching a movie. i grab the remote and turn the movie off.
"yoooo wtf" they all say and hit me.
"chill out, we got a job to do." i say. they all look confused as hell.
"y'all know a zion kuwonu?" i ask them. they all shake there heads except for sauve.
"oh yeah he's the homie, he's friends wit aaron." he says. at this point i'm so confused.
"he's in a boy band, he's from canada and he's chill as hell...why?" he asks.
"he's flirting wit y/n. i want him gone."i say. sauve shakes his head.
"we ain't killing him jay."
"YALL MY BROTHERS AND YOUR SUPPOSTA RIDE WIT ME IF I NEED SUM SO WE DOING THIS." i said and mosey nodded.
"jay that isn't a good idea." neek said.
"why not?"
"because your gonna shoot someone y/n cares about and-"
"IM HOMEEEEEE!!!" y/n says as she stumbles walking over to us. i walk over to her.
"drinking or smoking?" i asked her. she gasped.
"me? never! i'm so pure for that." she said as she flipped her hair and she fell into my arms.
"drinking it is. let's go baby." i said. she sighed.
"where?" she said looking up at me. i moved hair out of her face.
"my room, you need to sleep, we'll talk about that later." i said looking at the boys and they nodded.
"talk about what?" i picked her up and started carrying her up the stares.
"ima shoot someone." i replied.
"oh. lol" she said. i laughed at her and opened my door and closed it with my foot.
"did you just say lol?" i said still laughing.
"yes." she replied. i layed her down on the bed, got her some shorts and one of my hoodies and i got all her skin care products.
"baby sit up for me." i said and she struggled to sit up so i pulled her up. she sighed. i took of her makeup with a makeup wipe and did her usual skin care for her, since i knew how. i took off her dress, her bra and put on the hoodie for her and put her shorts on for her. i took out her earrings and put her hair up. since she took off her heels already when she walked into the house i put them into the closet and hung up her dress. i walked back over to her and put the gray covers over her and kissed her forehead and was about to walk out of the room when i heard her speak.
"noooo don't leave!" she said and i looked behind me.
"why not?" i asked her.
"because i need you." god i love this girl.
"okay my love." i locked the door, took my shoes off and climbed into bed and cuddled her.
"i love you so much. you're the best boyfriend ever. imagine when we get married omg our kids would be so cute. they would probably have your green eyes. i hope they have curly hair. i just love you so much. i love your hands, your hands are sexy. i love your nose because it's so cute. i love your smile like bitch i wanna die anyways. i love your voice because it's so soothing and deep and ughhhhh anyways. i love all of you jay. forever and always. i love you." she said. i smiled at her little drunk rant and pulled her closer to me.
"i love you more mami."