part 22

Y/N pov
i woke up sick as fuck. jay was in neeks room because they were playing fortnite all night and jay crashed there. i was coughing, my throat hurt, i had a runny nose, a headache and my stomach hurt. i was actually coughing my liver out until jay bursted through the door and almost made a hole in the wall.
"WHATS WRONG!?" he said, looking at me with wide eyes.
"jay i'm sick." i said as my voice cracked because of my throat.
"awww my baby." he said laying on the bed and i layed on his chest. i coughed and jay pushed my face into his chest.
"owww JD what was that fo-" i coughed again and he shoved my face into his chest again.
"this." he pointed to his red hoodie.
"is your sick hoodie. you can cough into it, sneeze into it and whatever you need, just don't throw up on me." i smiled and he leaned in for a kiss but i stopped him.
"i'm sick."
"i don't care." he said and kissed my lips. he got up and started listing a bunch of things.
"okay so ima run to the store and ima buy you medicine, snacks, your favorite candy, a rag so that when u get hot i can put it on you, ugh a teddy bear because i love you so much, flowers-more specially roses because you love the smell of them because it calms you, ugh maybe i should just buy you a dog..OO OR MAYBE A-"
"JAY JUST GO TO THE STORE!" i said,throwing my hands up.
"right got it." he said and winked and me and ran out of my room. i smiled. neek came into my room, shirt less, stretched and yawned before he spoke.
"ah wazzup kid?" he said, sitting on my bed.
"i'm sick asshole..i guess it's the cold weather here." i said, shrugging. he nodded.
"where's jay?" he said, looking around. i shook my head and smiled.
"the store...honestly he might buy the whole store." i said, laughing.
"that's jay for yuh." he said, getting up and walking out. he then peeked his head through the door.
"oh yeah and feel better." he said and i smiled and closed my eyes.

   i woke up to someone lightly pushing me.
"baby girl wake up princesa, i have something for you." i knew it was jay. i yawned and turned my body around and sat up to see jay with at least 7 bags in his hands.
"jay why do you-"
"shhh ima spoil my baby cause she's sick don't push me bruh." he said getting onto the bed.
"okay so i bought you a bunch of medicine,vitamins, nutrition bars, gatorade, COOKIES, i basically bought you everything you need and more. OH and i bought you soup...which i should give to you right now since you need to take your medicine after so that your stomach doesn't hurt." he said, getting up and taking the bags with him to the kitchen. i laughed and waited for him to come back. he came back and put the soup on the bedside nightstand and put the medicine next to it. i went to reach for the soup but jay moved my hand.
"stop it, your sick and ima treat you like the queen you are so don't do anything i got this." he said. he took a spoon full of soup and fed it to me while i layed down and closed my eyes. i swallowed it and opened my mouth again, not even opening my eyes and he put the spoon full of soup into my mouth. after that went on more a while, he was about to put another spoonful of soup into my mouth but i shook my head.
"mm." i said, turning the other direction, facing the wall.
"okay then you need to take you med- THEY DIDNT GIVE ME A MEASURING CUP ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, BRUH I SWEAR ON MY MOM IMA GO BACK THERE AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF-"
"babe..." he sighed.
"i'm sorry my love i got upset, you should have some in your cabinet somewhere so tell me where." i shook my head and tried to get up but jay stopped me.
"woah woah woah woah where you going." he said.
"to get the stuff, i wanna walk around." i said. he agreed and let me get up. i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a measure cup thing and handed it to him while i sat on the counter. he took it and put a bunch in the cup.
"ewww bebé ion wanna drink that." i said, he walked over to me holding the medicine and gave me some water and stood between my legs.
"i know mí amor but you need to take it. ahora mismo." he said. i looked at him in shock.
"no me digas que hacer bebe." i said, looking away from him. he rubbed my back.
"lo siento princesa." he said and handed me the medicine. i rolled my eyes and just looked at it.
"esto parece asqueroso." i said, opening the lid to the water and holding it in my other hand.
"tómalo como un tiro." i laughed at him.
"you right." i said and took it like a shot. he picked me up and brought me over to my bed. he layed me down and he layed between my legs while he turned the tv on. i was coughing like a bitch and every time i did jay would kiss the inside of my thigh. my insta was going CRAZYYY because neek had posted a video of jay giving me soup and the supporters went wild. i put my phone down and played with jays curls while he watched his show on TV.
"you know one day babygirl..ima be on TV." he said.
"i know jay, i'm already so proud of you." he didn't say anything but kissed my thigh and watched his show.
"thank you." i said to him, he looked up at me.
"for what?" he asked.
"being an amazing boyfriend..honestly i couldn't ask for anyone better." i said and he climbed over to me and i layed my head on his chest. he kissed my forehead.
"i love you." he mumbled.
"i love you too."