part 30

i decided i was just going to walk out the front door. i grabbed my purse and my keys and walked downstairs. i was walking to the door when i heard someone call my name.
"y/n wait." i knew it was jay. i twisted the door handle to the front door but jay closed it. i looked at him. he looked bad. his eyes were all puffy and he smelled of strong weed.
"look. i'm sorry okay. i love you. you're my everything and i can't loose you. i fucked up i know i did and-"
"yeah jay you see. you fuck up way to much for me!! cheating on me and shit. i know you was fucking with monica, neek told me. you jus don't remember because you was drunk. i don't fucking need this toxic relationship anymore! i'm way to forgiving over you because i loved you and i still do. but i can never forgive you." i said and he started to cry.
"i didn't mean to make you cr-"
"YOU KNOW WHY I FUCK UP SO MUCH!? ITS BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME Y/N AND NO ONE EVER DID. SO WHEN I DO SOMETHING I KNOW ISNT RIGHT I FEEL LIKE NO ONE WILL CARE." he said yelling at me.
"don't yell at me and i-"
"IMA YELL AT YOU IF I WANT Y/N." i just ignored him and got into my car and drove to the coffee shop.
"got yo ex n**** calling but he can't do much. cause you with the kid now, ella mai boo'd up!" the song dangerous played through my speakers. when i got to the coffee shop i parked my car and saw derek sitting down on a stool on his phone smiling. god his dimples. i walked into the place and derek's eyes immediately met mine and he stood up and hugged me.
"okay let's go." he said dragging me out of the coffee shop really fast. we got into his car and drove off.
"where are you taking me cutie?" i asked him and he picked up my hand and held it.
"don't worry you'll see precious." he said and i smiled.
"okay close your eyes we're almost there." he said and i closed my eyes. a couple minutes later i here the car stop.
"okay open." he said and we were on top of a hill the over looked the city. it was much higher and better than the one that me and jay went to. i noticed that there was a camera on top of the car hood thing next to the radio.
"derek-"
"wait lemme play the beat!" he said and the beat of No One played through his speakers.
"just wanna tell you that you're on of a kind. whenever that you're gone you will always be mine and know that no girl compares to you cause you're so fine and everyday we going to spend together, you're worth all my time. i get butterflies when you hit my line. cause you got me so attached, you're stuck on my mind. you got the key to my heart, the spark to my life. and when the time is right ima make you my wife." he was rapping to me. he grabbed my hand and i covered my face with my other cause i wanted to cry.
"you and me together through the day and night. i don't worry cause everything's gonna be alright. people keep talking and they can saw what they'd like. but all i know is everything's gonna be alright." i was crying FUCK.
"no one no one no one can get in the way of what i'm feeling. no one no one no one can get in the way of what i feel for you. you you. can get in the way of what i feel for you. "
the beat stopped and i hugged him and he kissed my forehead.
"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me.
"yes i will." i said and we kissed.
"he grabbed the camera and stopped recording.
"ima post this." he said. fuck jay might see it.