part 29

y/n pov
"IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITCHU WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THOSE KINDS OF PLANS JD!?" i yelled as i found out his plan to kill zion.
"SHORDIE CALM DOWN ALRIGHT I WASNT GOING TO-"
"YES YUH WAS JOSH DONT PLAY WIT ME LIKE THAT..I KNOW YOU AND YOU THE JEALOUS TYPE AND I GET THAT BUT GOING AS FAR AS YOU GOING TO KILL HIM ISNT IT JAY ITS REALLY NOT!" he looked at me then looked down.
"i'm sorry." he said and i grabbed my keys.
"i cant fucking take this right now." i said and walked out the front door and slammed it shut. he ran after me and grabbed my arm and made me face him and he tightened his grip.
"stop fucking playing with me right now. we are gon stay together and you not going no where. yeah i was gon kill him but it don't matter anymore. i won't do it. but you're not bouta leave." he said. i wasn't scared of him because i know how he gets when he's mad. i pulled his arm off mine and got in my car. he yelled outside of it.
"ILL BE HERE WAITING FOR WHEN YOU GET BACK AND YOU ACTING MATURE!" and then i drove off. i turned on the radio and girls need love ft drake was on.
"you really don't call on me like you should. link up, i'll role through the hood. problems, but everything's all good my love. your n**** doesn't want smoke with me. nah, no way. trust me, it's all okay.trust me it's all. you just need some, someone that's calm and patient. submission, domination. arched back, deep stoke. white wine weed smoke. that's my best combination. you jus need some dick with no complications. you jus need some late night attention. unconditional that your missing my babe. fucked up. shouldn't even have to justify. i get it i'm on your side. guys get their way all the time. besides, pleasures not meant for one side. you should just do what's best for your mind. how bout i take my time. you call up my line. i fall up inside you. girls need love too i know." i sang, driving to a coffee shop that was a little far from the bandkids house. when i got there i ordered my drink and sat down. i felt some sit next to me so i looked up and saw a mexican boy with curly hair, light brown eyes and dimples.
"hey i'm derek. i um saw you sitting by yourself and thought i would say wassup." he said with a smile. he had on a peachish tan shirt with a gold chain, black pants and white air force ones.
"hi i'm y/n." i said and he smiled.
"you look like you got something on your mind. you alright?" he asked me and i sighed.
"yeah...just going through a lot of shit right now..." i said and he nodded and took a sip of his coffee.
"i feel that. college sucks. the teachers ain't shit. they jus yell at me." he said pretending to be really sad and i squished his checks and he laughed.
"you from around here?"
"seattle actually but i most likely am gonna move here." i said and he smiled.
"well...you got a boyfriend?" he asked and i lightly laughed.
"nah. guys ain't ever treat me right." i said and he made a confused face and leaned back.
"pftttt what? why the fuck would anyone treat you bad. you a fucking goddess man. i get that guys ain't shit to girls anymore..but i'm not like that. you bad." he said and i smiled.
"you bad too." i said and he laughed.
"i know girrrlllll!" he said and we were both laughing.
"soooo can i get your number?" he asked me and i nodded and he gave me his phone. i put in my number and put my contact name as "y/n/the baddie🤪😈💕" i gave him his phone back and he looked at his phone and smiled.
"cool. i better get going but i'll text you and we can link soon." he said and i nodded and we both stood up.
"bye derek." i said and hugged him and he whispered in my ear.
"bye baddie." and i smiled and he left. i then left a while later and checked the time. i was gone for 4 hours..yikes. when i pulled up to the bandkids house i saw all of them standing outside. shit i thought. i parked my car and got out.
"where the fuck you been?" kk asked me and i walked right past him.
"yo we're talking to you!" sauve yelled at me.
"that's nice." i said and was about to walk inside the house when i felt someone pick me up.
"yo what the fuck put me down!" i yelled and i was put down on the sidewalk.
"the fuck neek?"
"where have you bee-"
"ion gotta tell you shit. you ain't my bestfriend or brother and y'all ain't my brothers and you." i pointed to JD.
"aren't my boyfriend. so ima go pack my shit because i can't fucking be in this household anymore. y'all way to fucking toxic for me. man i don't need this shit move." i said and jay had tears in his eyes and everyone was shocked. i pushed neek out of my way and walked inside. i wipped the tear from my eye and walked upstairs and closed the door and locked it. i grabbed my suitcase and started throwing stuff in there until i got a phone call. i didn't even check to see who it was, i just answered it.
y/n-hello?
?-hey
y/n-oh hey derek wassup
derek-you sound like you been crying. you alright?
y/n-yah i'm good. uh what's up
derek-well...i was bored and i wanted to do something and i was wondering if you were free.
i looked to my suitcase and sighed.
y/n-yeah i'm totally free. what you got in mind?
derek-you'll see. meet me at the coffee shop right now.
y/n-bet. bye.
derek-bye shordie
i hung up and smiled but then...how the fuck am i supposta leave.