part 18

Y/N pov
i opened my eyes and rubbed them. i checked my phone and it was 2am. i sighed because i was wide awake. i looked to my side to see mosey sleepin. i kissed his forehead and walked towards the door. i opened it and walked out of the room. when i got downstairs i turned all the lights on and saw a figure.
"JESUS!" he said.
"sorry,why you up so lat- well early jay?" i asked him going to the pantry and grabbing cereal.
"i don't know...just thinking i guess." he said looking down at his cup.
"what you drinking?" i asked him.
"lean." he replied,taking a sip. i walked over to him and put the cereal down, grabbed his cup and chugged all of it. he stared at me.
"wow you haven't drank lean in a minute, that's gonna hurt." he said turning around in his chair so that he wasn't facing me. i sat next to him.
"look jay-"
"no. i don't wanna talk about it." he cut me off
"well to bad cause i didn't want you cheating on me but hey it happened right." i said. he was silent.
"i'm sorry ! okay! how many fucking times do i have to say i'm sorry!? i messed up i know but while your living your best fucking life i'm here being hurt over a girl that doesn't even want me because she's dating my bestfriend so stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself, it's getting old." he said. i was in shock.
"okay...i'm sorry. i shouldn't have came to LA..."i said while getting up and grabbing my keys. he got up and ran after me. i was going to open the front door but he pulled my arm back and we were facing eachother. our faces were inches apart. he looked at my lips and i looked at his. he leaned in, i pulled away.
"jay i-"
"it's okay.." he said, looking down. i looked at him. i grabbed his face...and kissed him.