Chapter 44

"Hi, Tita."

Napalingon si Hero sa bumati sa kanya. It was AG.

"Good morning, AG."

"Morning po."

"You're in good timing, AG. Pupunta kasi akong grocery. And Storm isn't awake pa."

"Yea, he was so drunk last night."

"Can't blame him though." Hero laughs. She smiled. "They're the champion. He's been working his ass off these past few weeks. He's been balancing his studies and basketball."

"He's hardwork finally paid off, Tita. Its his last season to play." She answered. They're graduating soon in college.

"You bet." Hero paused. "Oh, kumain ka na pala ng breakfast?"

"I did, tita."

"Alright. I'll let you handle Storm. I'll be going to the market."

"Bye, tita. Ingat."

She went upstairs, going to Storm's room. Magkakahiwalay na kasi ang kwarto ng magkakapatid. Storm's door has a thunder and lightning sticker on it. Oceana's has ocean sticker, and to River's, it has river. She knocked on his door. Walang sumagot, wala ring nagbukas. Sinubukan niyang pihitin ang doorknob, bumukas ang pinto.

There, she saw him sleeping on his stomach, with just his boxers on. Tulog na tulog pa ito. Nakita niya ang pinaghubaran nitong tshirt at jeans. Napailing na lang siya.

Pag talaga nalalasing ang isang 'to, parang sawa.

Nilapitan niya ito. She stared at him. Nakakabanas kung gaano kahaba ang pilikmata nito. Makapal ang kilay. Mas proud pa sa proud ang ilong nito. He also has cherry red lips. Daig pa siya nito na kailangan pang magliptint. Sumimangot siya. Nababanas talaga siya rito.

She poked his cheeks. He moaned.

What the fuck?

"Wake up, Storm."

"Hmm."

"Come on, Storm."

He gently grabbed her hand. He pulled her, causing her to slump on his bed. "I'm still sleepy, Giana."

"Dude, its already 10 in the morning."

"I don't care." He answered. Sumiksik ito sa leeg niya. She rolled her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes on me, Giana."

"Whatever. By the way, congrats, Champ." She said. She felt him smiled on her neck.

"Thanks." He hugged her tighter.

"Ugh. Ambigat mo, Bagyo."

He just chuckles.

"What the f--udgee bar?"

"You know the rule, Alegra Giana."

Wala siyang balak makuha nito ang first kiss niya. Over her dead body.

"Fudgee bar nga sabi ko, di ba?"

"And you're supposed to say the 'F' word."

"Yea, you're favorite 'F' word."

"I have another favorite 'F' word."

"Ano?"

"Foreplay."

Napahilamos siya sa mukha. Gustong gusto niyang magmura.

"Ahhhh! Fudgee bar ka talaga, Bagyo!"