Team Forest Fire

"I don't wanna dress up."

"Are we really having this conversation again? Do I need to call Allura?"

"If you call her, I'm gonna shoot myself."

"Aww Pidge. Don't be like that. Please? Just for tomorrow? Just once."

Pidge groaned. "No."

Keith rolled over and covered his head with a pillow, letting out a loud, exasperated sigh.

"Fine. I leave you alone. Until I catch you. You have five seconds to run."

Thud. Thud. Thud. Pidge was running down the stairs, skipping two at a time. She kicked open Keith's bedroom door and ran to his bed. She jumped behind Keith and grabbed a book off his shelf, preparing herself to throw it.

"Keith! Wake up you dipshit! He's gonna attack me," she shrieked.

Keith groaned again. "No." He mumbled from underneath his pillow.

"But he's gonna make me look like a Barbie doll! I don't wanna~!" she whined.

You'd look cute like that. 

"So? Get out." The last three days before school started was torture for him. Pidge barged into his room every morning (he learned to start wearing clothes to bed after the morning she saw him in his boxers), and Lance had dragged him, Pidge and Hunk back-to-school shopping on Saturday. School started the next day. Lucky for Keith, Shiro allowed him to sleep in one last time before school started again (after questioning him relentlessly about the bruises and cut lip). Unluckily, Pidge hadn't gotten the memo. Neither had Lance.

"Pidge. You're dressing up nice. End of discussion. Keith you agree right?" Lance asked.

"Fine. Yeah. Leave." Keith hit Pidge in the face with his pillow as she sat down on his stomach, ruffling her hair and knocking her glasses askew.

"Get out of bed. I made coffee. Lance help me get him up."

Lance was too busy reveling in his victory. He was going to get Pidge to dress nicely for once in her life.

"Lance. Stop it. Get this emo loser out of bed."

At the words 'emo loser' Keith sprang from his bed and tackled Pidge with tickles.

"You little nerd!" he shouted over her squeals. She pushed his face away with an open hand and he relented. Lance shouted to get a room and they both rolled their eyes.

"Alright Pidge. Let's go pick out your outfit. I'm going to have Allura at your place by five thirty tomorrow morning, so you better be awake." Lance grabbed Pidge by the arm and dragged her from Keith's room and back up the stairs. She gave Keith one last pleading look, begging for him to save her. He just shrugged his shoulders and told her to deal with it. She stuck up her middle finger in response and followed Lance up the stairs.

The next day came quick, and Keith heard Pidge's shrieks as Lance and another tanned girl barged into her room. Keith assumed she was the Allura girl they had been talking about. Keith laughed as he watched through his window at the mental torture Pidge was being put through. He climbed out his window, hopped the fence and climbed into Pidge's room through the open window, just as Allura and Lance got her to sit down and stop running.

Allura pulled an outfit from Pidge's closet. It was in a dress cover, so Keith couldn't see it. Lance turned to Keith and shook his head.

"God Keith. You're as outfit-ically disabled as Pidge is. Let's go." Keith shook his head slightly. He was in his pajamas. He hadn't even gotten dressed yet, so having Lance rip on his choice of sleep wear didn't offend him. Lance dragged him from Pidge's room, leaving the two girls.