New book??

So you guys... I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth. Here's a sneak peak of the up and coming

The Small Town: Senior Year.

"I wanna fuckin' die."

"You did."

"Yeah but I wasn't lucky enough to stay dead."

"Shut the fuck up."

Pidge and Lance sat in the backseat of Keith's car, arguing. Hunk placed his head in his hands and sighed.

"I'll buy you a video game if you quit complaining," Lance bargained.

"Complaining in what sense?" Pidge asked.

"That doesn't make sense."

"Neither does your face."

"Pidge," Hunk started. "You were building robots at seven. I think you can come up with a better retort than that."

"Hunk! You can't agree with her! She's being mean to me!"

Keith, the driver of the vehicle, was annoyed as hell at the two's bickering, as it was 4 am and none of them had yet gotten coffee. They were on their way to Space's mall for the blowout sale at all stores. They wanted to get there before the rush of crowds, and they lived quite far from it.

"Guy's, stop talking or I will drive off of the road."

"I can introduce you all to Satan!" Pidge grinned.

"Oh, but we've already met you." Keith looked in the rearview mirror and caught a glimpse of Pidge smacking Lance on the back of the head. The lanky boy keeled forwards in pain and whined.

"Pidge, that hurt!"

"Good. Maybe it'll knock some sense into you."

Keep your eyes open 'cause this is coming at some point either later today or tomorrow.