All Play to Win

Pidge said she was staying home from school on Friday. She wasn't willing to face anyone. Neither Lance nor Hunk had ever seen her so broken. She was upset, and no one could blame her. But Keith was furious.

"Hey asshole!" he shouted, slamming his forearm into Lotor's chest, pushing him against the locker. "You have a death wish?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Lotor said calmly.

"You know what you did! What the hell was that for? What were you trying to gain? You broke her! And all that shit you said to her!? The girl hasn't left her room!" Keith had his fist raised and aimed at Lotor's face. Lance had to pry Keith away from Lotor before he did something he would regret. Rax showed up too.

"Can't stay out of fights, can you Kogane? Better watch out or I'll put another one under your other eye!" Rax hollered as Lance and Hunk dragged Keith away.

"Excuse me Mr Rax?" said a small voice. Keith recognized it immediately. He turned around to see that Pidge had punched both Rax and Lotor across their faces.

"You little brat!" Rax shouted angrily.

"I hate you too!" Pidge hollered, running down the hallway away from both Rax and Lotor, and all of Lotor's goons. Lucky for her, she was able to escape to the girls bathroom.

Pidgey Pidgers: Ummm... Save me?

LoverBoy Lance: yes maam.

Pidgey Pidgers: Thanks babe!

Pidgey Pidgers: bud**

LoverBoy Lance: ur welcome. Babe.

Pidgey Pidgers: Shut up!

Keith laughed at Pidge and Lance's conversation over the group chat. But he was confused.

I thought Pidge was staying home.

Lance McClain has set his nickname to Pidge's Babe.

Katie Holt has set her nickname to Lance is an idiot.

Keith changed his name to Pidge is beautiful!.

Pidge is beautiful!: Lance got my phone! That wasn't me!!

Pidge's Babe: u think so tho

Pidge is beautiful: Lance! Stop it!

Lance is an idiot: Lance. The boy is going to have a panic attack.

Lance is an idiot: Come save me! They are discussing whether or not to come in and get me!

Lance is an idiot: If I don't make it, tell Matt he was an asshole. Tell Hunk he was the best out of our quartet and Lance... oh Lance. You were a decent singer.

Lance is an idiot: Keith... you weren't too bad.

Incoming call from Lance is an idiot over the chat.

"Guys. I'm not joking. I'm going to die. I made a bad decision,"  Pidge's voice shook. "Oh wait. Iverson is here. He's telling them off! I'm safe! For now. See you in math Keith!"