Something really impulsive

Keith woke up in the middle of the night, and found Pidge snuggled in Lance's lap. They were watching A Quiet Place, and Lance was more invested in watching Pidge's reactions to the movie. She jumped occasionally, and Lance only held her closer.

They hadn't noticed Keith yet, and he found himself unable to move. Lance's hand was dangerously close to Pidge's butt, and he buried his face in the crook of her neck. He placed a gentle kiss there, and Pidge spun around, completely ignoring the movie.

Hunk had disappeared from his place on the other couch, and Keith was frozen in place, watching the horrors in front of him unfold. Pidge turned herself around so that she was straddling Lance's lap, cupped his face in her hands, and pressed her lips to his.

Lance's hands finally found their way to her butt, and Keith watched as Pidge scooted closer to him, if that was even possible. She bit his bottom lip and a small moan escaped his lips. She tugged at the hem of his shirt playfully, and...

Keith shot upwards in the beanbag chair, nearly throwing Pidge off of the chair as well.

"Keith! Are you okay?" she asked. She jumped from the floor and held her flat palm to his chest. After collecting whatever knowledge she needed, she took Keith's face in her hands, forcing him to look at her so that she could study his face clearly. He was visibly sweating, and she seemed to notice.

"Your pupils are constricted, your heart rate is really fast, and you're sweating. Nightmare?" she asked. He nodded, and she sat next to him.

"Wanna talk about it?" She crossed her legs and placed her hand on his arm reassuringly. He shook his head.

"It's fine," he muttered. "Nothing too bad. Let's just watch the movie." He turned his attention to the T.V. and found that Pidge was watching the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead, her all time favourite zombie movies.

Pidge was not convinced. She blocked his view from the television, and sat directly in front of him.

"Tell me what's up," she demanded quietly. The other two had already fallen asleep, so she didn't want to wake them up. Keith shook his head, and told her that he was fine once again. She was still unimpressed, but sat on the floor in front of Keith's bean bag chair

Nonetheless. Keith ruffled her hair, and she leaned into it acceptingly.

"Alright, straight up, I have a bucket list for what to do in a mall," said Pidge. She was in the backseat of the car, stuck between Lance and Keith, while Hunk and Matt sat in the front seat with Shiro at the wheel.

"Wait really? Since when?" Matt turned around from the front seat to look at Pidge.

"Since I became capable of rewiring the schools bells to play Spooky Scary Skeletons for the past three Octobers. Not including this year sadly. They figured out how to change it back," she replied, a deadpan look on her face.

Lance's eyes widened in realization. "That was you!? Fuck, Pidge!" Pidge cackled at his reaction and looked at Keith with a smirk, to which he returned with a small chuckle.

"So is this an actual physical list?" asked Hunk, turning his attention from the window to Pidge. "Or a mental thing?"

Pidge rustled around in her backpack, pulled out a folded piece of paper, and commenced reading it aloud.

"Go to the phone store, hand the clerk a banana, and ask to upgrade to an apple. I wanna see how the'll react," she chuckled.

"Do you have a banana?" asked Shiro. Pidge grabbed one from her bag and dangled in front of his face. He swatted it away, keeping his gaze on the road ahead of him.