Don't touch my shit.

"Merry Christmas you filthy animal!" Pidge kicked open Keith's door and jumped on him, smothering him with hugs and kisses. "Come on! We can't do anything without you! Shiro is already at my house! Wake up!"

"You're so childish," Keith laughed. He pulled his petite girlfriend into a hug, and muttered 'Merry Christmas.'

"Is your hair full of snow?" he asked, pulling a cold and wet hand away from his girlfriend's head.

"It snowed! A white Christmas! We haven't had snow in years! Now come on! Don't you want to see what you got for Christmas?" She tried tugging Keith out of his bed, only to be pulled down into Keith's arms. He held her tight as she tried to wiggle out, giggling furiously.

"Kiss me Pidge! All I want for Christmas is you!" Keith laughed.

"Don't ever say that again!" Pidge giggled.

"Just five more minutes?" Keith begged. Pidge sighed and snuggled into his side.

"Only because you're warm and it's cold outside." Keith held her close and cuddled her, trying to warm her cold skin.

Keith smiled at Lance as he was passed over his gift. They had all had Christmas dinner, and were now sitting in Pidge's room giving out their gifts. They had each celebrated Christmas morning with their families, and had all gone to Lance's house for Christmas dinner. They traveled back to Pidge and Keith's houses to watch Christmas movies all night and hand out their remaining gifts.Keith unwrapped the box and found an empty box.

"You said you wanted nothing. I got you nothing," Lance said smugly. Keith rolled his eyes.

"Thanks Lance. Aren't you great?" Keith chuckled.

"We have to go to your room for me to give you your gift, Lance," Pidge said. Lance raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Not like that!" Pidge screeched. "On your ceiling! That's my gift to you!"

Everyone laughed at the two of them and Pidge was passed a gift from Hunk.

"Oh my God! Slocks!" Pidge squealed. She quickly pulled them onto her feet and wiggled them. "They're so warm! Hunk, I love you!" She gave him a big hug. Keith smiled at her enthusiasm.

Keith passed both Hunk and Lance their gifts, and watched as Hunks face lit up, and Lance scowled.

"Where did you find these?" Hunk asked, absolutely in love with his gift. He smelled the spices with a huge smile.

"Spaces mall. That's where I got all of your gifts," Keith replied.

"What the hell, Keith! This- actually... I love this!" Lance took the Jojo Siwa hair bow from the box and stuck it in his hair. "Fucking Beyonce! Hell yes, Keith. If you thought this would piss me off, you don't know me well enough."

"Yeah, Lance was running out of face masks too," Pidge laughed. 

Lance gave Hunk and Pidge their gifts, and they both smiled kindly at him. Hunk smiled down at the 'Kiss the Cook' apron in his hands. He chuckled as he set it aside and thanked Lance.

Pidge's eyes widened and she gawked down at the small locket in her hand. It was shaped like a heart with an array of small green diamonds outlining it. She opened it up and it had a picture of the three boys in it.

"It's beautiful, I love it," Pidge smiled. She put it on, and toyed with it, sliding it on the chain. "Thank you, Lance. It's great."

Pidge handed Hunk a stack of all the Batman comics to date, and he beamed at her, saying thank you.

"Here, Keith." Pidge passed him a long box and he passed her the game. She quickly tore it open and squealed in delight.

"Holy shit! I've wanted this game for years! I can never find it online, either! Thank you Keith! I love it!" She hugged the game to her chest. "Open yours!"

Keith unwrapped the box and opened it, revealing a long purple knife. Keith recognized it as the Blade of Marmora, the knife he had played with in Spaces Mall.

"Pidge," Keith started. Pidge smiled at him, proud of her gift. Keith stared at the gift in wonder.

"I saw you playing with it. You were really good. A shotgun might not be the best weapon for you, but I can tell you're kick ass with knives."

"Pidge, this was way more than fifty. You broke the rules," Keith laughed. He placed the box to the side and gave Pidge a large hug.

"No, I didn't. I didn't spend a penny on it." Pidge looked at him and smiled fondly.

"Then what did you trade for it?" Hunk asked. Pidge shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. It's a Christmas gift." Pidge snuggled up in Keith's arms and pulled her computer to her lap typing quickly. "So what are we watching first? I was thinking Krampus."

There was knocking on the door and Shiro and Colleen poked their heads into the room.

"Hey kids! I've got a few more gifts for you guys. Shiro, dear, go have a seat."

Shiro followed the woman's instructions and she passed five gifts from the bag in her hands, one to each of them. They all opened the gifts quickly and Keith gasped when he saw the pajamas in the box. He pulled it up and saw that it was a giant red lion onesie.

"Oh my god! Mom! These are amazing! Thank you!" Pidge squealed and jumped up to give her mom a hug.

"This is from that old T.V. show, right?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah, dang, what was it called?" asked Lance. He held up a onesie, matching Keith's exactly, except it was blue instead of red. Pidge's was green, Hunk's was yellow and Shiro's was black.

"Vol... tron?" Keith asked. "I think that was it."

"Yeah! The characters, ugh, what were their names? I know there was Paige."

"There was Lane," Lance added.

"And Hank!" Hunk said, enthusiastically.

"Who else? I know Chris was a character," Keith said, wracking his brain.

"There was that alien chick, Alana. And Shiloh. I remember now!" Shiro piped in. He folded his pajamas neatly and thanked Colleen, along with the four teenagers.

"Oh and Pidge, your father and I have one more surprise for you and Matt. Grab your jacket and gloves and get in the car. Boys, we'll be back in about half an hour. Behave." She wagged her finger in their faces, laughing.

Pidge nodded and quickly grabbed all her snow gear. She pulled on a large sweater, toque, scarf and gloves and waved to the boys in her room.

"Don't touch my shit." She stuck out an accusing finger before running up the stairs after her mother.

"You heard her. Don't touch her shit." Keith laughed as he grabbed his onesie and ran to the washroom to change into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry New Year motherfuckers! I lied when I said I finished this. Boom. A shit ton of motivation. Also, it's regular waking hours, why am I functional?

-JollyProbiotics