Kingcrabshipping

Jack's p.o.v.

I sit on the couch drinking coffee watching yusei fix his runner 'damn he's hot' I thought then started blushing red, "Hey Jack" "y-yes" I stuttered. "Can you hand me the wrench please", "s-sure" I set my cup down and grabbed to tool still trying to hide a blush. "Thanks Jack" he blush as he grab the tool from him, "are you sick, your face is red" I placed my forehead on his seeing if he had a fever. "N-no." he lean into his touch. I kissed his head "ok, don't over work yourself" I whispered into his ear, "O-ok" he was blushing sooo hard. He gets back to work on the duel runner, "your cute" my tail waged and I got up tears formed at the corners of my eyes and walked to my room locking the door letting my tears flow.

His words sound again and again in his head his ears and tails pop out. Running to Jacks room and knocked. "Jack can I come in, also thank you for calling me cute", sobs could be hear on the other side of the door. I grab a knife rolling my sleeve up brushing the blade against my skin "yusei will never love a low life like me" cutting deeper, he bust open the door after he didn't hear an answer. Running over to jack and grab his wrist. "Jack stop don't do this to yourself, I love you", I cried "I lov- you" I fainted from blood loss.

Yusei's p.o.v.

I carry Jack downstairs get him on my duel runner and go to the hospital "Help please!", doctors come out putting him on a bed getting to work on him. Jack cracks his eyes looking at yusei before going unconscious, I pace and pace. "Mr. fudo?" "Yes" "Jack wishes to see you, he is awake and better by the way" I thank the doctor before walking in the room. "Hey Jack, how are you feeling?" "better now that your here" he smirks, "Omg Jack!" I whine, I blush and kiss his cheek "Rest you dork, I'll be right here when you wake". He nods and closes his eyes "did you tell the others" "Not yet but I will now go to sleep", Jack groans. I giggle "Rest, I'll go tell the others where we are".

"OK, love you" falling asleep, "Love you too" I kiss his forehead and call the others. "Hello?" "Hey it's Yusei" "Oh hey dude what's up" "Me and Jack are at the hospital" "What! Why?" "I'll tell you when you and the others get here" "Alright be there in 30 or 15" "Alright" I hang up and sit next to Jack with my head in my arms, next thing I know I'm fast asleep. Jack wakes up and smiles smuggling to him, I wake up "Jack let gooo" I whine. "No" he lick him, I giggle "Stop licking me" I whine again. "Make me" he continue, I laugh "Ok" I kiss him on the lips. He was taken aback but kiss back, we pull apart, "Hey guys" "Hey" I answer back. Jack was a blushing mess, I giggle. "Jackie~ are you gonna say hi to our friends?" "h-h-hey" he shuddered.

I laugh, "Umm did we miss something here?" Crow asks. "Yeah we'll tell you in a second" "I'm pounding that ass of yours when we go home" he whispered into his ear. I blush really hard "J-Jack!" "Umm, we'll just go". He smirks and licks him again, "Ughh really this again" "yes" licking his neck whimpering when he put pressure on his wounded arm, "Jack! here" I move to the other Side of the bed "now continue ". He licks and start kissing his neck, I moan really loud. He bites the spot leaving a hickey, "Jack~" I moan, "Want more" putting a hand under his shirt. "Yes~", takes his shirt off. I start to pant. 'Why does this feel sooooo right.' I thought

Licks his right nipple, I arch my back and moan. Sucks it and plays with the other, I moan again but louder. "Jack~ I need you" "same" stripping him. I giggle and kiss him passionately, kisses back rubbing his hands over his skin. I moan in the kiss, moves him to his lap. Starts to rock his hips, moans as he was hard. I moan because I was very hard, he strips himself. I pull away from the kiss to get air "Jack plz". He nods putting his tip in the entrance, I groan. Pushes in more, "Mhmm Jack~" "yusei" moaning at the tightness. "Mmm Jack ~ right there~", he hits the spot harder. "Mmm Jack I'm gonna ~" "me to" moaning coming inside him. They lay down falling asleep.