Yusei x Stardust (Part 1 of 2)

There was aloud crash in the garage, Yusei rushes down and turns on the light. Groans could be heard, "Are you Okay?" "y-yes" Stardust blushed a little. "You sure Starry?" "I-I'm f-fine y-y-yusei" he blushed at the name, "Alright well come on it's time for bed". Stardust nods getting up, Yusei walks up to his room and lays down. Stardust hesitantly crawls into the bed, Yusei grabs stars hips and pulls him close "Your my light to this darkness" He whispers to star. Stardust blushes madly "a-and my darkness to my light" "Are you an angel cause damn are you heavenly" "I've been looking for someone special and I think I just found them" "I think I just found the man of my dreams" "I think I found someone that will finally love me" "Wait! What! has no one loved you before starry?"

Shakes his head with tears, hugs him "I will always love you my Star". Stardust hugs back nuzzling into yusei's neck, "Even though there aren't any stars out tonight, you're still shining like one" "your turning me on with these cute pick-up lines" giggling. "I'd never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find", Star sits on yusei's lap. "Are you the ocean? Cuz baby I want to swim in you all day", Star blushed "I wouldn't mind that" he was hard with that pick-up line and was probably poking through. Yusei smirks "You Sexy, You Fine, I Really Wanna Make You Mine" "are you an elevator because I want to lick you up and down" blushing, Yusei chuckles "I'm feeling a little bit off today, but you definitely turned me on" "same here" Stardust giggles. 

"Roses are red, violets are twisted, bend over you're about to get fisted", Stardust blinked "right now" "You're like my little toe, because I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home". Stardust moaned at that line, flip them and kisses stardust's neck. Gasp moaning yusei's name, grinds on stardust "How bad you want it" "bad" he whined and moaned. He rips off stardust's underwear and pants, Star blushed hiding his lower half. Yusei takes of his pants and underwear, he pins down stardust hands "You want me to prep you?". Stardust shakes his head "I want you right now" "Alright" He rams into him. Stardust screams, Yusei continues to ram into him at a faster pace. Star moans clawing yusei's back. 

Yusei angles his thrusts to hit Stars prostate, "RIGHT THERE HARDER" moaning loudly. Yusei goes harder abusing the spot, Stardust arches his back moaning. Yusei goes faster and harder, Stardust moans moans more and flipped them over and rides him. Yusei grabs stars hips groaning, Stardust moans and bounces harder and faster. "That's it keep going" Yusei groans, Stardust bounced rougher. Yusei groans louder, "I'm close" Stardust moaned. "Met too Babe", Stardust moaned and came. Yusei cums shortly after, Stardust moaned. Yusei falls back on the bed, Stardust laid on his chest panting. "Love you my star" "love you too", holds him close. Stardust fell asleep, Yusei falls asleep. 

*2 weeks later*

Stardust woke up and runs to the bathroom throwing up, Yusei wakes up and goes to the bathroom. Stardust saw the test and opened the window flying out scared, "Star!". Stardust didn't look back and hid in a cave, Yusei gets on his runner and drives trying to find star. Stardust pulled his knees close to his chest and wrapped his wings around himself crying holding the test tightly to his chest, Yusei finally arrived at the cave and walked in "Star my love". Stardust sobbed not hearing yusei calling him still holding the test close, Yusei hugs him close after finding him. Stardust stiffen gripping the test closer, "What's That Love?". Stardust shook "I'm afraid you might not want it" "If it's something from you, I want it", Stardust unwrapped his wings and handed him the test. 

Yusei grabs it and he is shocked he looks at stardust "T-this is Awesome, I love you my Star" "I'm glad" Stardust smiled. Yusei smiles back "Let's go home", Stardust nods. Yusei turns around "You want a ride on my back?" "sure", Yusei leans down so star can hop on. Stardust climbed on, Yusei stood up and started to walk. Stardust held on resting his head on yusei's shoulder, Yusei walks at a slow pace. Stardust purrs, Yusei chuckles. "can we have fun around the house" Stardust blushed, "Sure Love". Stardust purred happily, Yusei laughs. Stardust smirked and used the tip of his tail to rub circles around yusei's crouch, Yusei groans "Wait till we get home". Stardust whines, "You'll live" "your so mean" Stardust whines more.