Kalin x Crow

Kalin's p.o.v.

There was an unexpected knock on the door, "Kalin open up please". I open the door "yes" "I need to talk to you" "what's up Crow", Crow hugs kalin. I was shocked and blushed but hugged back "is there something wrong" "Just got my heartbroken" "what happened" dragging him inside, "I don't wanna talk about it" "its alright I can wait, are you hungry" "A little bit" "what is it you want" ruffling his hair, "...Pizza" "alright" pulling his phone out and called them "they'll be here soon" "Kay" "I can't believe someone would break up with a cute person like you", Crow blushes and looks down "You think I'm cute?" "I never stop thinking you were cute" Blushes even more. 

"are you ok your red" "Yep" "if you say so" "Umm...what now?", I thought and brought my face close to his. Crow leans forward a little, I lean even closer next thing I knew my lips were on his. Kisses him back, pulls him close and deepens the kiss. Moans, There's a knock at the door. I ignore the knock and continue to kiss him, Crow wraps his arms around kalin neck. "open up you little slut" his ex continued banging, I growled parting from crow. Crow clings onto kalin, "stay here" going to the door opening it. His ex pushes Kalin out of the way and grabbed crows arm tightly and slapped him hard "how dare you leave", Crow tears up "I'm s-Sorry" "your coming back" dragging him. 

"no he's staying" blocking the doorway, he growls and knocks kalin out by punching him in the stomach. "Kalin!" drags crow home and throws him to the floor. Kalin wakes up and pulls his phone out and started tracking crows phone, "Oof...Ugh" "I'll teach you from running again" grabbing a whip, Kalin was getting closer to crows destination. Crow starts to tremble in fear, "I have a better idea" smirking dragging crow by the hair and throwing him onto the bed. I knocked on the door, "No no please no" "should of thought about that" stripping pants shoving his member down crows throat. 

Starts banging, tears well in crows eyes. He thrust hard into his mouth, kicks the door off the hinges "CROW!" "Mmmm!" (Stop!), he keeps going. "crow bang on something", Crow hears kalin and bangs on the bedside table. "I'm close" going harder, hears it and runs kicking the door off "CROW". "Mmmm!" (Kalin!), growls ripping the guy off and beating him, and took crow home kissing his face. "Thank you kalin" "happy to help lets take you to a real loving home" kissing crow, "M'kay". Walks into the house and lays crow on the bed holding him close, Crow snuggles into him. Kisses crows face, lips and neck, Crow shudders and moans. "sorry maybe I should wait, your probably still scared of earlier" slowly pulling back, Crow pouts. 

Smiles and licks his neck, Crow moans.  Takes his shirt off nipping at his skin, Crow arches his back. Sucks his nipples, Crow moans "More Kalin~". Kiss down to his pants looking up, "Your and yours alone". Nods stripping his clothes and licking his entrance, "Mmm kalin~". Continues to lick his hole, Crow continues to moan kalins name. Puts two fingers to his mouth, Crow tilts his head in confusion. "I want you to suck on them so I can prep you before entering you" "Oh okay" crow sucks on kalins fingers. Smirks and plays with his tongue, moans. Continues to play with it, moans louder."its fun to tease you" continuing, moans even louder. "want me to prep you now or continue teasing you""Prep, as much as I love the tease""ok" stick one finger in and suck his nipples.

Arches his back moaning, thrust in and kiss his body. Screams in pleasure, sticks another in scissoring him and tease him more. "Kalin~", continues the same action. "Kalin!~", goes deeper and continues teasing. "Kalin I-I'm c-close" "then cum", not a second later that crow cummed. "More~". Rams into him, screams and arch's his back. "want me to move" "Yes~", thrust hard and fast. "Kalin harder~", rams him really hard. "KALIN!" He arch's his back, continues to thrust hard. Crow continues to scream kalins name until he cums, rammed hard and came deep inside of him. Crow pants "Love ya dork" "love you too my little birdie", Crow giggles and raises his arms "Cuddle me". Chuckles and pulls out cuddling close to him "happy about your new life babe" "Most definitely" "I'm glad" holding him close, "Me too". Smiles and kisses him, "Let's go to bed dork". Nods snuggling close, Crow snuggles into Kalin and falls asleep. Does the same.