Hot Sex Kingcrabshipping

Jack's p.o.v.

Yusei finish working and checked the house to see if anyone was here, after he knew he was alone playing some music and start dancing to it.

I get back home from my ride around town and see Yusei dancing, I stifle a chuckle but my eyes wonder to his butt. Gods I wanna pound into him so hard and rough he can't walk straight for a month, not noticing Jack was behind me him started dancing to another song.

I wolf whistled, he froze turning around "h-how long w-w-where you t-there" blushing madly. I walk towards him "Since the beginning of the first song" "oh my gods" running to his room closing and locking the door 'I can't believe the one person I have a crush on saw me dance' tears fell. I ran to his door "Yusei let me in, I have something to tell you other than this: you dancing to those songs are beautiful and sexy just like you so please let me in", he fainted of always over working myself. I see if the door is unlocked it is, I open it and see him, fainted. He overwhelm himself with his work and this is what happens, I pick him up and place him on the bed. 

I get in bedside him and brush a stray piece of hair out of his face, he look like an angel. Unconsciously snuggle closer to the warm body purring as my ear and tail came out, I pet his ears and tail as mine come out as well. Moans a little as the base of the ears were the most sensitive, I smirk and keep petting. Slowly woke up moaning more, I kiss him while I pet his ears. Eyes widen and panicked and backed away only to fall off the bed, I catch him before he hit the ground "Woah there Yusei take it easy" I tell you with concern in my voice. "s-sorry you startled me a little" ears pinned down looking away, "It's okay, I'm sorry for startling you" I help him up back on the bed as well on my lap. 

He blushed deep red "J-J-Jack" "Yes Yusei?" "nngg" hiding his red face, I cup his face "Look at me yusei". He shook his head, I sigh. Here goes nothing "Yusei I have something to tell you and I have no clue if you heard what I said about your dancing, So will you please look at me".  A tear escaped from under his hands, ears bent downward "I was afraid" "Afraid of what if anyone should be afraid Yusei, it should be me!" I said a little to loud, looks at him "what do you mean" "Yusei, I love you, when you danced to those songs it just strengthen my love for you more because you are beautiful *kiss on the cheek* and smart *kiss on the other cheek* and talented *kiss on the nose* and down right sexy *peck on the lips*". Blush and smiled at him, I smiled back. 

He purred loudly and he wanted to play, I chuckle "What do you want my love". Purrs louder "I wanna play" blushing pinning his ears back, I massage your ears "What do you want to play love?". Purrs and leans into the touch "don't know" batting at his necklace as it moved a little teasing him with the movement, I chuckle, I start to lift up his shirt. I kissing him, blushes and mewed a little embarrassed. "Do you want to yusei?" I rub his ears and tail, "you to play with me" mewling happily wagging his tail. I chuckled "Don't hate me if I took that the wrong way, stop me if your uncomfortable okay" I take off his shirt and suck his neck, moans and mews happily. 

I stop and leave kisses down his stomach but I stop at his pants and look up,  "you know the answer" blushing. I smirk and rip off his pants and boxers and lick up and down his member, "Jack" moaning in pleasure. I pump his member, "Jackie" moaning louder. "Rough or lube", pins Jack down kissing him roughly grinding his entrance against his clothed crotch "rough". I turn us over and remover his boxers, thrusting in hard. "YESSS" screaming in pleasure arching his back, I thrust faster. "HARDER JACKIE" clawing his back, I thrust in harder. Kiss his neck sucking on it, I grunt and thrust in deeper. Bites the spot, I grunt a little louder and buck my hips.  Moans and smirks and goes to his collar bone kissing and sucking, I reach up and pet your ears moaning and bucking my hips.

Moans and accidentally bites down on his collar bone drawing blood, I moan loud. Sees the blood "sorry" pinning his ears down, "It's fine love, I'm okay, I actually loved when you drew the blood" "why" licking the blood, "It's my fetish. I love pain when doing 'it'". "ohh ok" biting his chest, Moans "What your fetish" "being tied down, collared, and teased while being pounded into until I can't walk" saying with a straight face. I get up and walk out of the room getting something, watches him. 

I come back with rope "Alright my love lay down" "yes master" doing as told, I tie his hands together and thrust in hard while and leave a hickey on his neck. Raises his arms above his head as the rope got hooked to the headboard screaming arching his back, "You've been naughty haven't you" "I never said I was innocent master" purring seductively and grinning. "Well you'll need punishment" "well then punish your bad kitty", I grab a vibrator and put it in him with the highest setting and lean back and enjoy the show, screams tongue hung out drooling "more" "Nope this is punishment kitty", takes his bounded hands off the headboard and goes to amuse himself in front of Jack "master punish me". 

I move toward Yusei pushing him down, I lean in only to put another vibrator in at full power. I lean back to my original position, screams loving the feeling cuming over and over. I pull both vibrators out and ram into him, moans clawing jack back hard. I grunt, I put in a vibrator on the highest setting. I'm close to him but my member is out, moans loudly. "Gods this is such a turn on" "you turn me on" "I think it's the other way around besides I still haven't cum yet and you've came about 6 times" "I'm surprised you didn't cum when I drew blood from you" "Me too to be honest" "want me to try and bite you more" "If you want" I pull out the vibrator that was forgotten and put it aside for later usage, bites his neck, chest, stomach, pelvic and hips. 

Moaning mess, bites the same places harder. I buck my hips and cum with a loud grunt, "so I have to bite harder". I groan, "What's wrong, was it bad" he whimpered when jack groaned. "No no it was good love" "OK" licking the bites, I grunt bucking my hips. Bites twice harder, Moans. "Your the naughty one" biting his left nipple, "Hey your naughtier than me" "I know, half the time guys think I'm a girl and try asking me out, maybe I should show you and give you another dance" purring seductively. "Oh gods yes please" I moan aloud, gets up and go to the closet. I watch your movements, shakes his hips sexually before going in the closet. I growl, comes out and does a sexy pose "you like".

 I growl, comes out and does a sexy pose "you like"

I growl "Get over here", walks over to the bed. I grab him by the hips and flip us, "whoa" is surprised. I growl "You are MINE" "I wouldn't be anyone else's" "Good." I ram inside him, "YES...HARDER" screaming clawing his back. I slow down "Beg" "Jackie" moan lowly, "Beg for it" "please Jackie" moaning little louder. I stop "I couldn't hear you love" "ram into me hard till I can't walk tomorrow" screaming to the top of his lungs. I ram into him repeatedly hitting his prostate each time, screams in pleasure arching his back grabbing the headboard. "You like that don't you" I ram into him faster, "yes!!!" screaming. "Yusei i'm close" My thrusts become sloppy, "same here" panting and screaming pushing jack onto his back riding him. I bounce him for awhile, I grunt coming inside him. "jack" coming all over him and jack's chest and face collapsing, I pet his ears "Goodnight Love, I love you" I kiss your forehead. "nigh Jackie" holding him close.