Kingcrabshipping (Part 2)

Yusei's p.o.v.

Jack sit on the couch drinking his coffee, I walk downstairs to see Jack drinking coffee and lean over the couch and whisper in jack's ear "Hey Jack~". Jumps falling off the couch spilling the hot drink on him hissing as it burned, "Sorry" "Whatever, what is it you want, besides scaring me" glaring at him, I pull jack up and kiss him with tongue. Blushes and is taken aback he was a little hesitant to kiss back, I push jack's head forward. Moans as he parts his lips a little, I break the kiss "Let's take this to my room shall we" "O-okay" panting. I pick up jack bridal style and walk up the stairs to my room and kick open the door and kick it shut setting Jack down on the bed, me hovering over him. 

I lean down and kiss him, "what are we newly weds" saying in the kiss. I chuckle and whisper in jack's ear, "No I just love you and I want to make love to you, do you accept?" Moans as his breath tickled his ear and nods, I smirk and rip off all but your boxers. I put a nipple in my mouth and swirl my tongue and suck, while one of my hands is massaging your other nipple and the other hand is plaming your member. Moaning loudly throwing his head back in pleasure, I switch nipples. I rip off Jack's boxers while I suck on his nipple I rub my hands along his member, moans clawing yusei's back in pleasure. Once I'm done I suck and lick on Jack's neck moving my hands faster, almost to the point of screaming "yusei". 

I stop both my works, I whisper in your ear. "rough or with lube?" "pain and pleasure" panting drooling a little. I line up and thrust in...hard and deep, screams with tears flowing gripping the sheets. I kiss him deeply, going faster and harder, kiss back moaning wrapping his arms around his neck and spreads his legs more making him go even deeper. I thrust hard, fast, and deep hitting your prostate each and every time. Screams more clawing his back, I flip us over to where Jack riding me, I bounce Jack's a** still kissing him, I lick Jack's bottom lip. Jack moans and teases him by denying him entrance, I stop bouncing Jack. Looks at him confused "whats up", I smirk and French kiss him and start bouncing him again making him go fast, I go hard and deep hitting his prostate over and over again. 

Moans clawing the bed "you trick me" "Yup" I flip us over to our original position still hitting his prostate each and every time, I kiss him licking his lip. "you really wanna play the teasing game" smirking, I grip his a** "Yes I do". Yelps at the feeling, I slip my tongue in. Moans and slip his own in yusei's mouth, we battle for dominance but I win.  Jack feels yusei's abs and chest, I moan and thrust in really hard. Moans and smirk licking his nipples, I moan. "Gods I'm close" "m-me to" moaning, I come inside him.  Cums everywhere, I pull out and hug Jack close "I love you my king" "love you more my dragon" hugging back, I kiss his forehead "Whatever you say, Night" I fall asleep. Smiles falling asleep.