Crow x Blackwing

Crow was in the kitchen cooking, Blackwing is watching a tv show. Crow leaned to look at Blackwing and hissed when he burned himself on stove, Blackwing looks over at Crow "You okay?" "yeah" Crow tried to hide that he was not ok, Blackwing gets up and walks over "Let me see". Crow blushed showing his hand, Blackwing takes it careful and examines it, he hums and grabs an ice pack, wraps a dish towel around it and place it on crows hand. "thanks, the stove was hot but your hotter" Crow blushed, Blackwing laughs "The tv show was great but I think you'd be greater in bed" "the foods good but you'd taste better" Crow smirked, Blackwing blushes. 

"looks like I won the pick up line fight" Crow laughs, "S-shut up" "aww don't be like that", Blackwing smirks and kisses Crow's lips and pulls away "You May have won the battle but I won the war" "Hey do you have a shovel in your back pocket?" "Oh my god will you stop" "I've never seen such a big bulge in a man's pants. Wait a minute, yes I have its mine" Crow grinned. Blackwing blushes "Frick" "You remind me of a Twinkie. Every time I bite into you, you cream in my mouth" "Will you stop please" "fine" Crow pouted. "Thank you, that was just...no" "well I have one thing to say but its not a pick up line" "Okay" "your the one person I've been looking for my whole life" Crow looks away, "Awww Crow your the one person I've been looking for my whole life too". 

Crow smiles and pull blackwing close, Blackwing smiles back. Crow kissed Blackwing lovingly, Blackwing kisses back. Crow deepens the kiss, Blackwing moans. Crow smirks, Crow wraps his arms around Blackwings waist. Blackwing smiles, Crow smiles. "Love you" "love you too" "Your the best" "and your beautiful". Blackwing giggles "And your hot", Crow blushed. Blackwing laughs, "bet your more beautiful in bed and no clothes" Crow smirked, "Only way to find out". Crow smirked and put Blackwing over his shoulder, Blackwing yelps. Crow smacked Blackwings butt walking to his room, he yelps again. Crow smirks enjoying the sounds and smacks him where his hole, balls and member was, he moans. 

Crow does it again but harder, he moans louder. Crow lays him on the bed smirking, "What?" "are you hard from being spanked" rubbing his crotch. He moans and nods, smirks and puts pressure on it. He moans and squirms, Crow kissed Blackwing. Blackwing kisses back, Crow puts his hand under Blackwings shirt. Blackwing moans, he plays with his nipples. Blackwing moans louder, Crow sucked on his nipples. He squirms and raises his back a little bit, Crow bites a little. "Ah Crow~", Crow palms him and continues. "Ah mmm Crow more~", Crow stripped his pants and continues his actions. He moans and pants, Crow kissed down to the elastic line. "Crow crow please" "yeah" looking up, "I need you" "I need you to" Crow stripped the rest of their clothes.

He smiles, Crow smiles back. He pulls him down, Crow allows him. "Love ya dork" "love ya too bird" "Now get to work", Crow salutes him "eye aye captain" kissing the tip. He moans, licks the shaft. He moans louder, Crow sucked on his balls. "Ah~", Crow took the tip in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. He bucks his hips moaning, Crow let Blackwing deep throat him. "Gonna cum" "then do it" bobbing his head. He moans Crow's name cumming, Crow swallowed. He starts to pant, Crow pants "you do taste better than food" smirking. Blackwing laughs, Crow kisses his pelvic and inner thighs. Blackwing giggles, Crow kissed higher on Blackwings legs. Blackwing giggles more and he wings flap a little, Crow kisses his wings. 

Blackwing laughs "Crow that tickles" He whines, "ohhh, that's good to know" Crow smirks running his hand along Blackwings sides. Blackwing laughs more, Crow tickles him. "St-stop please I-I'll do a-anything" "like what" Crow smirks, "A-anything you want". Crow smirks and goes in his closet, Blackwing pants trying to get his breath back. "wear this then" Crow handed Blackwing a sexy maid outfit with lace panties, heels and cat vibrator tail and ears, "O-Okay" he puts all them on. Crow smirks watching, with a little bit of trouble he is finally dressed "H-how do I l-look?" "smokin hot" Crow pinned him against the wall with his hands above his head. He blushes "W-What a-Are y-you d-doing?" "what's it look like" Crow kissed his neck, he moans closing his eyes. 

Crow used his free hand to rub his thigh, he moans louder and wraps his legs around Crow's waist. Crow smirks "making it interesting" grinding against him, "Ah Crow please~" "please what" grinding harder. "Please bang me raw!" "with pleasure" Crow thrust hard into him, screams in pleasure. Crow thrust hard, faster and rough into him, rocks his hips still screaming. Crow continues ramming hard into him, "Crow~!" "your tight I love it" "Crow Crow Crow~" he moans over and over. Crow rams to his spot, "HARDER!". Crow rams harder, "Crow I'm gonna cum" "then cum" continuing his thrust. "Ah...ah Crow~" he moans Crow name as he cums, "Blackwing" Crow moans his name cumming. 

Blackwing pants, Crow pants. "I love bird brain" "love you to blackbird", he slumps forward "I'm tired". Crow picks him up and placed him in bed and snuggle him, Blackwing is fast asleep. Crow fell asleep next to him.