Markshipping (Crow x Yusei)

Crow's p.o.v.

I was just fixing up little things here and there, I look around and saw no one. I put on some music and started to dance.

Yusei walked in and saw Crow dance 'damn he's got an ass on him' as he had a nose bleed. The music stops, I smile 'I did better this time I think'. Yusei wolf whistle "damn that was good", I look behind me and blush "I-I didn't s-see y-you t-there." Frick my stuttering. "you ok Crow your face is red" walking up to him moving his headband putting his forehead to Crow's seeing if he has a fever, "Yep I'm just fine Yusei" "alright don't over do it" kissing his forehead. "O-okay", Yusei smiles at him and goes to his runner and pulls his laptop out and goes to work on it. 

"What are you doing now?" "calculations, it's a little hot" he pulls his shirt off, showing off his six-pack, blushes and looks away "T-that's n-nice". He continues to work on his runner, "Umm...Yusei can I tell you something?" "sure what is it" looking at him, takes a deep breath "I-I lo-Love y-you" Looks down. Yusei blushed and was shocked and didn't know what to say, runs upstairs, crying. Runs after him, falls to his knees, "Crow" running up to him. "L-leave m-me a-alone Y-Yusei" "Crow" wrapping his arms around the Crow, I try to push him away but he's too strong, so I'm just limp. Not dead limp. Picks him up bridal style and carried him to his room laying him on his bed, I just lay there.

Yusei's p.o.v.

Brushes a few bangs out of his face "your beautiful" leaning down and kiss Crow on his lips not knowing he's awake, pulls away "You think that?" Blush red "yes ever since we were kids, I thought if I told you how I felt you would turn me away" looking down trying to hide his tears, he place his hands on Yusei's cheek and start to wipe away the tears with his thumbs "I've loved you for just as long, Yusei." I smiled and kiss him again passionately, kisses back. Bites his lip for entrance, grants him entrance. Licks every part of his mouth, moans. Smirks and goes for his neck kissing, biting and sucking, moans louder. Licks his inner ear, "Mmm Yusei~". Strips his jacket and shirt kissing his lips again and trailed kisses down to his chest, giggles and tangles his fingers in his hair. 

Kisses his nipples and sucks on them feeling his soft skin, arches his back and moans. Smirks and goes to tease his skin more, "S-Stop t-teasing me Yusei" "Mmm, but I'm loving to tease you" strips Crow's pants off and and kiss his stomach, pelvic and inner thighs, moans and arches his back. Leaves a hickey on his pelvic and licks the tip of his member, moans really loud. Licks down the shaft to his balls and back up, moans and pants "You are such... a .... tease....Yusei" "I just want to see and hear how exotic you get" sucking him off, moans and bucks his hips wanting more. Sucks him fast, starts to drool "more~". Goes faster deep throating him, "Yusei I'm goin to..~" "Then cum" sucking him more.

He moan and cum, swallows and lick my lips "you taste delicious". Crow pulls him down for a kiss, leans down and kiss him and groaned a little at the tightness. "Mmm more~", I kiss him deeply and my groans grew louder because of the tightness in my pants. Pulls down his boxers and pants, I blush as my member sprang out but moaned in relief, Crow giggles. I stripped rest of my clothes and kiss him deeply again, he moans and start to squirm. "strait in or lube" "Straight" "alright I'll go easy" pushing the tip in, "Don't you dare go easy on me" "alright" ramming it in the rest of the way, screams in pleasure. Starts thrusting fast, hard and rough, screams louder and starts to see stars.

"you ok love" going at the same pace, "HARDER" "as you wish" ramming him harder. Sees more stars and screams even louder, switch our position making him ride me. Grips Yusei's shoulders and moans, "you want to move or you want me to move" holding his hips. "I don't care" "I want to see you ride me" smirking, starts to move up and down but is very awkward doing so. Moans and put my hands on his hips steadying him, moves up and down faster and moans. Moans "your tight I love it" moving my hands to his butt and squeezed it, moans louder and starts to pant. Moans. "I am too", moans "CROW" cumming deep inside him. "Yusei~" cums on their chests, kiss him "that was amazing babe" licking the cum off. Blushes. "Yeah it it was", chuckles and pulls out.

Moans, I lick his hole. Moans a bit louder. "Can't we *moans* wait till morning" "fine" pouting, flops back onto the bed and curls into a ball while closing his eyes. Snuggles to him "I love you Crow", mumbles I love you back and hogs the bed. Smiles and lays in the smallest space on the bed near the wall, starts to softly snore, I tried to get comfortable but just laid a blanket on the floor and slept.