Spiritshipping

Jaden's p.o.v.

"Jay get in here before I eat all your fried shrimp" giggling, "Jess don't you freaking dare!" I shout. 'Why don't you just tell him you love him.' Haou told him, 'I have to agree with Haou' Yubel agreed. 'Not right now you guys', 'Okay' they said in unison. "If your not down in 5" yelling back, "I'm coming!" I run down the stairs "Made it!" "Hey jay what were you going to do if I did eat your shrimp" starting to eat his, "Probably cry" Starts to cry "That's mine". Giggles "you can have mine, I'm not all that hungry" sliding his own plate over to Jay, "You sure Jess" "sure I'm sure" smiling, ruby comes out and whispers something in Jesse's ear that made him blush. Smiles back "What did ruby say" Starts to eat the shrimp, "n-nothing" not looking him in the eye. 

"Must be something because you aren't looking me in the eye" "I said its nothing" getting up and running out with tears in his eyes, I sigh. 'Welp you done goofed' Yubel said, 'Leave him alone Yubel' Haou told them. 'Fine' they said, 'Hey jay I'm going to go see Johan Okay?' 'Okay haou', "I knew he wouldn't follow and ask what's wrong" crying harder. 'you need to tell Jaden how you feel' Johan glared, 'he'll never love me almost no one does' still crying. 'Jesse I love you like a brother' 'Hey Johan', Jaden goes upstairs and knocks on the door "Jess you Okay". 'hey Haou', doesn't answer crying harder. 'Jaden loves Jesse', "Please open the door Jess I'm worried about you". 

'Jesse loves Jaden', he still doesn't answer and opens his drawer grabbing a razor cutting his wrist deeply. 'JESSE NO!!!' Johan screamed, 'I'll go tell Jaden to bust down the door'. "Jesse please open the door", 'You have to bust it down Jay like now' 'What why haou' 'Jesse is cutting', Jaden breaks down the door and runs over to Jesse. "Jesse Stop please I love you please don't do this" "You do.." He smiles "I love you too" blacking out because of losing a lot of blood, 'No no no' Johan cried. I tear up, I grab Jesse's phone and call 911. "What's your emergency" "We need an ambulance at xxx-xxx" "We are on our way" I grab some bandages after hanging up.  His breathing starts to slow, 'Jesse stay with us' Johan cries more. 

The ambulance arrives putting him on a stretcher with a oxygen mask on, "You can ride in the back sir" "Thank you" 'Let's go comfort Johan yubel' 'Okay haou'. Jesse's breathing and heart stops, 'JESSE!!!'. I start to cry as the paramedics start to get Jesse's breathing and heart back, starts to improve a little. They keep working on him, I'm still crying. Improves more to the point his eyes crack open, then his eyes widen in fear moving around, "No Jesse stop moving your Okay". They take off the oxygen mask but they monitor his breathing, "I hate hospitals" trying to back away. 'Jesse! your alright',  "I know that but they are trying to help you". Yubel and Haou smile, "ok, but don't leave me" calming down a little.

"I would never leave you", "love you" smiling. Smiles back "Love you too", he hold his uninjured hand to Jaden. I grab Jesse's hand and hold it, "your making me feel better with your beautiful face" blushing a little. I giggle "And you sir are very romantic" "How so" tilting his head, "Think of what you just said". He thought and blushed red when he found it "a-are they almost done yet" looking and started shaking, "Now we are Mr. Anderson". looks "well that's the deepest I cut", "You've cut before?" "I-I.." he didn't know what to say, 'yes he has sorry I should of told you sooner' Johan told Jaden. I sigh and nuzzle Jesse's cheek, 'Thank you for telling me johan'. "I'm sorry" he started crying again, 'your welcome'.

"Hey it's okay Jess", 'Hey johan can you tell Jesse to calm down?' Jesse starts to nuzzle into Jaden's warmth kissing his neck a little, 'I think Jesse wants more than that' smirking. 'I hate you' "Jesse Stop, ambulance remember" "if I don't" smirking, 'well he's almost like me'. "Then I won't let you do it for a month", 'Shut up I know that'. "no" he whined curling into a ball, 'aww mad that we haven't done it in a long time' pulling Haou close. I giggle, '*blushes* shut up johan' 'so you are' biting his neck, "Johan is really horny now" blushing a lot. "Yeah I know" Blushes a little, 'guys get a room' 'Yeah seriously' 'make me' Johan grabs Haou's ass and squeezed it, Jesse blushed full red.

Haou moans, Jaden blushes. "I'm sorry for his actions Jay", Johan slips his hands in haous pants. "It's okay", Haou moans. "We are here gentlemen" "I wanna go home" Jesse whined, he sticks two fingers in Haou's entrance. "I know but just get through this", bites his lips. he whines and hides under the sheets, he makes them go farther in. The paramedics bring him in the hospital with Jaden close behind, meanwhile haou is trying so hard not to moan. Jesse is shaking not wanting to be there, Johan pins haou down and strips his pants licking his member. Jaden holds Jesse's hand while the paramedics see if they can get a room for him, Haou moans. Jesse gets so scared he tries to get off the bed and run, he sucks his member. Jaden pushes Jesse back down and soothes him, moans louder.

"can you lay with me", goes faster. "Yeah", moans really loud. Scoots over giving him room, licks the tip to his balls and up again. Jaden lays down, 'Haou will you and johan please stop'. Jesse buries his face into Jaden's neck making it were he can't see his surrounding, ignores him and deep throats Haou. Jaden pets Jesse's hair, Haou continues to moan but he bucks his hips as well. He falls asleep hearing his heartbeat, Johan moans and continues. He falls asleep hearing his heartbeat, Johan moans and continues. Jaden smiles, Haou moans. He purrs in his sleep, goes even faster. Jaden purrs as well. Cums onto the chests screaming johans name, "Alright we got a room." Rolls the gurney/bed to the room. Holds Jaden tighter not wanting to let go, swallows all of it and kiss Haou passionately.

Jaden doesn't let go, Him and Jesse are slipped onto the bed. The paramedics leave the room and the long wait begins, Haou kisses back with just enough passion. Jaden doesn't let go, Him and Jesse are slipped onto the bed. The paramedics leave the room and the long wait begins, Haou kisses back with just enough passion. Still holds Jaden not letting go, bites his lip for entrance. Jaden falls asleep, Haou pulls away 'Babe I'm tired'. Jesse wakes up and looked at Jaden and smiled "your the most beautiful person I ever seen" kissing his head, 'alright get some rest' kissing him. Jaden shifts to wear he's hugging Jesse's stomach, Haou falls asleep. Blushes petting his head, Jaden purrs. "your adorable", Stays sound asleep. "just please don't go lower".

Jesse's p.o.v.

Stays right where he is but cuddles closer too yo, My stomach growls and I face palm blushing. He mumble something in my sleep, "what was that Jay" leaning to listen closer. "Jesse...don't...leave...me...I'm...sorry..." "what are you sorry for Jay", Just cuddles closer to Jesse and buries his head in Jesse's shirt. "its ok Jay you can tell me" saying softly, pulls away and look up rubbing his eye like a little kid "Uh" "what were you saying in your sleep" "I was sayin something in my sleep?", nodding "you were telling me not to leave you and that you were sorry", His eyes lower "Oh" "Jay what's wrong please tell me" lightly lifting his chin, he sighs "I...I worry that you'll hate me and decide to leave me" "Jay, I thought if I told you how I felt and you turn me down I was going to end myself of not being able to deal with the pain" looking down with tears.

He start to cry. "Jesse Anderson I love you with all my body, heart, and soul. I could never turn you down!" he shouted. "as I'll never leave you" kissing him on the lips, kisses him back. Pulls my onto my lap biting his lip for entrance, moans but doesn't grant him entrance. I run my hands under his shirt, moans. Plays with his nipples to see if he'll open, arches his back and moans. I lift his shirt sucking his nipples, moans very loud. Goes and kiss and suck on his neck leaving a hickey, "Mmm Jesse" "how much you want me" "Gods I want you so much", I strip mine and his pants "I don't have any lube on me" "I don't care" "Alright" pushing the tip in. Moans, I push farther in "want me to move love" "Yes~" moans. I thrust hard and fast, moans louder. Thrust looking for his prostate, screams in pleasure and starts to drool.

I kiss him deeply going at the same pace, moans still drooling. Thrust harder, faster, and rougher, moans and cums. Cums deep inside him "I love you Jaden" kissing his lips, smiles "Love ya too Jess". Lays on the bed snuggling him falling asleep.