Cowboyshipping

Jesse's p.o.v.

I was going around the academy looking for Jim. 'Ugh this is hopeless' 'You'll find him Jesse' 'You think so Johan' 'Yep, Look', I look up and see Jim. "Jim!" I shout. Jim was sun bathing and heard Jesse lifting his hat "what's up", I go to wear he is and sit down "Wanna hang out?" 'Real smooth Jesse' 'Shut it!'. "sure I would love to" sitting up, "Okay!" "where we going to go" "The beach?". Jim hid a blush "o-ok", I grab Jim's hand and drag him away. Chuckles and let Jesse drag him, a few minutes later and we arrive . Jim accidentally looked at Jesse's butt and the blush deepens, Jesse turns around and sees the blush. "You okay Jim. Your face is really red do you have a fever?" "N-no I'm fine" "You sure?" "Yep" "Okay" Jesse takes off his jacket and shirt, he hides a nose bleed and does the same. 

Jesse takes off his pants and goes into, the water. Follows after taking his clothes off, Jesse decided to splash water onto Jim. Dumb mistake, splashes back before dunking him. Jesse tries to swim back up, but he can't , didn't see him come up "ok Jesse stop playing around". 

Jim's p.o.v.

Jesse's foot got stuck in seaweed. He tries to get it off but he can't. Gets scared and dove under swimming to him, Jesse passes out from lack of oxygen. Cuts the seaweed with my knife grabbing him taking him back to shore "Jesse wake up mate", Jesse doesn't wake up. Starts giving him CPR, Jesse wakes up and groans. Hugs him "don't scare me like that", Jesse is surprised but hugs back "Okay, I won't...at least not on purpose" "alright" kissing his forehead, Jesse blushes a little and giggles. Blushes at Jesse's giggle "your giggle is really cute" "T-thank y-you" "your welcome" resting my head on his head, Jesse blushes. He decides to take a risk and kiss Jim. 

Eyes widen but slowly closes them melting into the kiss, Jesse wraps his arms around Jim's neck. Wrap my arms around him laying back on the sand, Jesse moans into the kiss. Kisses his neck, moans louder. Licks and kisses his chest, "Stop being a tease Jim~" "you liked being teased" continuing, moans very loud. Goes lower, "Jim~". Smirks pulling the shorts off, Jesse blushes and looks away. "hey its going to be ok" licking his member, Jesse starts to squirm while moaning. Licks down the shaft to his balls sucking on them, bucks his hips a little. Bites them a bit, Jesse murmurs something. "what was that" looking up, Jesse stays quiet. Gives Jesse a look that said please tell me, Jesse just mumbles it. 

Goes closer to listen, "I want you to bang me okay!" Jesse shouts and then covers his face with his hands. Smirks and pulls his member out and rubs the tip against his hole "how badly", Jesse moans "Soo bad". Rubs harder "beg for it", Jesse moans louder "Please Jim I need you inside me~". Thrust into him harder, Jesse moans and arches his back. "want me to move", Jesse nods his head. Thrust hard and fast, Jesse moans louder. Turns Jesse sideways still going hard, "Jim~!" Switches there position making Jesse strattle and ride him "ride me cowboy", Jesse shyly bounces up and down. Moans holding his hips, Jesse becomes more confident and start bouncing up and down faster. 

"ride me harder baby" moaning loudly, Jesse rides him harder and faster. Moans clawing his hips, moans at the pain and pleasure he feels. Moans louder clawing his hips harder, "Jim I'm gonna...~" "same". A few minutes later and Jesse cums screaming Jim's name, moans Jesse's name cumming deep inside him. Jesse start to pant "I love you Jim" "I love you too Jesse" panting kissing his lips, kisses back. Kisses deeper, pulls away for a second "Round 2?" "If you want to" "Sure but you ride me". Blushes and pulls out and sit on his member moaning, Jesse holds onto his hips "Ride me fossil boy~". Moves slowly moaning, moans. Moves faster, moans louder "Harder Jim". 

Rams Jesse's member harder into himself, moans louder "Frick Jim~". Keeps going moaning, Jesse cums deep inside Jim. "I'm almost close" going harder, Jesse moans. Jesse's member hit a nerve and screams cumming, Jesse starts to pant. Pants and collapse panting, "That was...amazing" "yeah...it...was" "Hey Jim" "yeah" "I love you" "I love you too", Jesse smile. Smiles back, "Snuggles?". Chuckles "sure" "Yay!", chuckles again "your too cute". Jesse giggle and smile, "so you want to snuggle here or your room" "My room" "alright lets go cowboy" "Can I have a piggy back ride fossil boy?" "sure hop on" kneeling down. Jesse gets on his back and lay his head on Jim's shoulder, smiles walking back to the dorm. 

Jesse's p.o.v.

I peck him on the cheek and lay my head back down on his shoulder, Jim manage to kiss Jesse on the lips walking into his room. I giggle, chuckles and drops him on the bed crawling onto it. I yelp "Hey!" "hey" tickling him, I start to laugh "Stop that tickles" "nope" continues. I continue to laugh, keeps tickling him laughing as well. "Haha okay haha I give", smiles and pulls back. I smile back at him, lays on the bed and pulls Jesse close. Snuggles into Jim and falls asleep, snuggles back falling asleep.