Markshipping (Part 2)

Yusei's p.o.v.

Crow drove in the garage and got off his runner, I was fixing the other 2 runners not paying attention to my other surroundings. He snuck up behind yusei and whispered in his ear "whatcha doing", I jump "Crow! You scared me you idiot" "sorry but its cute seeing you jump" scratching the back of his head, I groan and go back to my work "Whatever crow". His eyes sadden and just turn to and run to his room locking the door sitting in the corner crying "why can't I tell you how I feel" sobbing more, I hear crows door shut and get up and walk to crows door and knock "Crow You there". Doesn't answer, "Damn it crow open up the door!" I shouted. He flinch and started to cry harder "l-leave me alone" sobbing "you won't love me anyway" saying at whisper, I hear the last part "Crow I do love you" "your just saying that" "No I'm not, if I was would I be talking with you through a freaking door". 

Crow's p.o.v.

I got up and unlocked the door opening it looking at him with tear filled eyes, Yusei smiles and wipe away crows tears "There, all better now". I nodded pulling him in my room hugging him, he hug crow back. I pin him to the wall kissing him deeply, moans. Bites his bottom lip for entrance, grants him permission. Licks every part of his mouth while picking him up and carrying him to the bed hovering over him, moans. I pull away and took his and my shirt off and kiss his neck, moans pulling on crows hair. Moans leaving a hickey and licks his inner ear, "Crow~". Smirks leaving kisses on his chest, arches his back "More~". I lick and kiss his nipples teething them palming his crotch, moans louder. I kept teasing him, "You are such a tease" he moan.

"thank you" stripping his pants and boxers seeing his naked body "and your beautiful" running my hand over his skin, moans loud. I bent down and lick his entrance, arches his back and moans. "your so lewd Yusei" rubbing his entrance, squirms "Please~" "what is it you want love" rubbing harder. "I want you inside me" "as you wish" stripping my pants and boxers and slamming into him, screams in pleasure already seeing stars. Thrust hard, fast and rough trying to find his sweet spot, "RIGHT THERE!" "found it" hitting the spot more spreading his legs to go deeper. Puts his legs on crows shoulders, screams in pleasure, sees stars and starts purring, "my kitty" going harder abusing his sweet spot. Keeps doing the same thing, rams deeper in him. "I'm close!" he scream/moan, "same" switching positions "I want you to ride me" grinning.

He move his body up and down, moans "your insides feel great". Moans "Shut up" cums onto their chests, "Yusei" cumming deep inside him. Panting and nuzzles crow "I love you my big birdie" "I'm not that big and I love you to my stardust". I giggle and then I fall asleep, snuggles close falling asleep.