Squabbleshipping (part 2)

Jack's p.o.v.

Crow drives in the garage after getting off work, I'm sitting in the living room watching duels when crow comes back. "did you even move from that spot" getting off looking at him, "Yes" "what for coffee" walking toward him, "How did you know" I say sarcastically. "that's the only thing you drink smartass" sitting next to him watching the duel, "I was being sarcastic" I moved over to the other side of the couch away from him. Raise a brow "you OK" "Tch...like you care" "I do care you just never accept it" moving closer, I get up and walk to my room closing and locking the door and slide down the door and cry 'Why do I love you so?' Goes to his room and knock "Jack are you alright" "I will never tell you because you will hate me even more then you do!" I shout back at him. 

"I would never hate you if I did hate you I wouldn't be shouting at a door" shouted back, He does make a point, I unlock the door and back away sitting on the bed. Sees the tears and run to him "whats wrong" "My feelings for you",  crow goes silent. I look away and tears reform, pins him down and kisses him. My eyes widen and squirm under him, smirks going to his neck. I moan "Crow~", pull his shirt off kissing and sucking his nipples. I squirm and moan, continues and palms his crotch. "Crow please I need you~" "how about we have a little fun" taking one of the arm belts that was on his arm off and smirked, "Oh gods please".

Pins jacks arms above his head and put the belt around his wrist and goes back to teasing him, "Crow~ I-i n-need y-you i-inside m-me" "alright" stripping his clothes and thrusting into him hard, "Ahhhhhh" "want me to move love" kissing him. I break apart for a second, "Yes" I pull him back into a kiss wrapping my arms around him. Thrust hard, fast, and rough, I arch my back and moan. Continues the same pace trying to find his prostate, I scream/moaned. "found it" and thrust at that spot, I moan really loud. Abuses the spot even more "your insides feel great" moaning, "Oh gods don't stop". Lifts his legs and puts them on his shoulder ramming harder into him, Moans and squirms "Crow I'm close~" "I'm almost there not yet" smirking and flips them making Jack ride him and smirking more that he's bounded by the belt, I wrap my arms around crows neck and kiss him moaning.

Grabs his ass ramming into him, I moan into the kiss. Goes harder "i'm close" moaning, "M-me too" "Jack!!" coming deep inside him, "Crow~!!" Coming between us. Pulls out and snuggles him, I snuggle closer to Crow. Falls asleep "love you hot head" teasing in his sleep, "Love you too birdie" I fall asleep.