Advanceshipping

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jesse bumps into someone "sorry-Jaden", Haou turns around "sorry that's my twin" "Haou!" I holler. "YEAH!" he yelled back. Jesse was confused, I smile and run over to Haou "Found ya" "I was never lost" giving him a noogie, Jesse was still confused. I laugh "Well I lost ya somehow", shakes his head. "Jay who" pointing to Haou, "Oh hi Jess didn't see ya there, his is my twin Haou, Haou this is my best friend Jesse" "hi, so this is the boy you never stop talking about" smirking, Jesse blushed "h-hello". I blush "H-Haou!" "he's just as you described him""like what""cute and sexy". My blush deepens "Haou! Oh my god, Stop" "make me" sticking his tongue out , Jesse blushed as they were both cute. 

"Fine I will" I walk around Haou and jump on his back, "hey!". Jesse blushed, I laugh. Laughs back, Jesse's face went deep red, I get off Haou's back. "Jess you ok""y-yeah" "You sure Jess" "other than you two are cute", Haou blushed. I blushed, he blushed too but grabbed both of them and kissed them. Haou was shocked, I couldn't speak I was so shocked. He pulls back "umm", Haou was still shocked. I blink still not saying anything, Jesse runs in tears. Haou runs after him, Jaden run after Jesse with Haou "Jesse Wait!" I shout. Haou tackles Jesse down, "whoa" "Did you really have to do that Haou?"

Smirks "it felt good to do it", Jesse blushes. I roll my eyes "Whatever " "what's up" "you". I laugh, "not funny". Jesse chuckles, "Yes it is" "your personality is funny", Jesse look shocked. "You really wanna test my patience don't you" "yes" grinning, "Well least I don't kiss up just to be good at something" "at lease I don't get it trouble" "umm". I hit haou's cheek "Least I'm not an asshole", punched Jaden in the stomach "at lease I'm not a prick" "guys". Groans but kicks haou's stomach "Least I care for others", Haou gets up and runs back to his room locking the door going through his draws grabbing a razor and mindlinking his brother 'at least I know your always right' cutting his wrist really deep.

"Jay not cool" looking at him, I sigh and run to haous room. Haou blacks out crying, runs after him. I get to his room and bust down the door and run over to Haou, check for a pulse. Still there, I get my phone out and call the ambulance. Starts to feel weak, "oh no Haou" "Ambulance is on the way, just stay with us Haou" I start to cry "I'm just a bad brother, I'm soo sorry". Haou strokes Jadens cheek, Jesse starts to tear up. I grab haous hand. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm the worst twin ever, I'm sorry I'm sorry" "I still love you" he cried as well. Jesse watches for the ambulance, "I don't know how, I'm such a bad brother to you" "I am to" feeling weaker, "Just hold on a while longer okay" "okay" "Jesse is the ambulance here yet", haou breathing starts to slow.

Sees it pull up "it just pulled up" "No Haou come on" "its getting dark in here". Jesse picks Haou up "let's go", I gets up crying harder, Haou goes unconscious. Jesse lays Haou on the stretcher, I starts to sob. "come on lets go to the hospital" hugging him, "O-Okay" "I'll drive" "O-Okay". Helps Jaden in the car and drives after the ambulance, I curl into a ball. "I'm sure he'll be fine", I stay quiet. Pulls up in the parking lot, I don't move to get out. "Jay" gets out and goes to his side, I don't make a move. He's breathing though. Opens the door and picks him up bridal style walking in, I snuggle into Jesse. Kisses his cheek going to the desk "excuse me miss". The lady looks up "Yes, What can I help you with?" "there was a boy that looks like him that came in" "Okay, He is in room 304".

Jesse's p.o.v.

Walks to the room, "Jesse" "yeah" "Do you think he'll be okay" "one way to find out" knocking on the door. "what now" Haou groans, "Haou it's us". Jaden gets down "Haou I am so sorry" "its fine, but can we leave here I don't like it" "Yeah". Haou gets up but wobbles a little, I hold his waist. Blushes a little, Jaden put haous arm around his shoulder. "now lets leave this hell hole", I chuckle. Jaden laughs, "not funny" biting Jaden's neck. Jaden bits his lip so as not to moan, Haou continues. "can you two make out when we get back to the car", Jaden nods. They get back to the car, "now have your fun" "You can join us Jess" "sure". Haou pins Jaden down, Jaden blushes bright red. Smirks licking his lips, I pull Haous pants down licking his entrance while grinding against Jaden.