Jack x Bruno

Bruno was checking the acceleration on Jack's d-wheel, Jack is asleep on the couch. He finished and walked passed Jack and placed a kiss on his forehead, Jack opens his eyes a little. Notices and backs way going to his room "wish I could tell you how I feel", Jack sits up 'Where is he, I know he was here'. Bruno cries in his room, Jack goes to Bruno's room and opened the door since it wasn't locked. "Hey..why are you crying?" "I wish I could tell you how I feel", Jack hugs him "Then tell me or show me". Grabs Jacks jacket and pulls him into a kiss, Jack kisses him back with no hesitation. Wraps his arms around Jacks waist pulling him close, wraps his arms around Bruno's neck and falls back onto the bed. 

Bites his bottom lip, Jack leaves his lips closed. "you think that's wise" slipping his hand in Jacks pants lightly stroking his skin not his member. Jack moans, strokes lower biting his lip again. Jack moans again and his fingers go to Bruno's hair, squeezes his member lightly and uses his other hand to grope him. Jack moans louder and tugs on Bruno's hair, tugs on his pants looking at him. Jack nods, strips his clothes and kisses his skin. Jacks moans, bites and licks him rubbing his sides and legs. Jack moans louder, kiss and bite his pelvic. Jack bucks his hips, "how bad you want me" still clothed and grinds against him. "I need your member inside me now~" Jack moans. 

Smirks and strips his clothes and thrust into him, Jack moans loudly. "want me to move" "Gods Yes", thrust hard, fast and rough. Screams in pleasure, grabs his hips ramming into him. Arches his back and screams louder, flips them over "ride me king" "I uh don't know how to". Bruno grabs his hips to show him "just raise your hips up and then lower yourself then do the same process faster", Jack blushes and just lays his head on Bruno's shoulder. "want me to do it" licking his inner ear, Jack moans in response. Grabs his hips again and move him up and down, Jack moans and grips Bruno's shoulders. Goes deeper and moves him faster, harder and rougher looking for his prostate. 

Jack claws Bruno's back moaning "there right there!", flips them over and slams into that spot. Jack cums screaming Bruno's name, cums deep inside him. Jack pants, Bruno pants "I love you" "I love you too". Pulls out and snuggles next to him, snuggles back. Falls asleep, falls asleep as well.