Squabbleshipping

Crow's p.o.v.

I was in the kitchen making a ramen noodle pot to eat, "I smell ramen" Jack say walking down the stairs. I blew it off and start eating, "Really crow you could've made me one" "AAHH" jumping spilling the hot liquid in me, burning me. He roll his eyes but gets him some towels and toss them to him, "Jack!!!, don't do that" whining wiping it off and looking at the burn. He roll his eyes again "Whatever, I'm going for a ride" and goes to his duel runner, get on, and drive. "what's got him pissy" finishing the soup and going for a walk.

(Jack gets back to the garage)

"What are you doing now yusei" Jack look around "Where's crow?" "calculating, and he said he was going for a walk but that was an hour ago" typing on the computer, wakes up in a run down warehouse chain to the floor "where am I". "Ima go look for him." he gets back on his runner, "I'll help" getting on his runner. "hello, someone there" pulling at the chains hearing chuckling, "Okay" We drive around the city. Yusei stops by his job asking, "come out and face me dammit" growling. Mystery person walk out "Hello crow", he was shock "what are you doing here". "You'll know in time my little bird" "why am I chained Kalin and I thought you were in security" pulling the chains more. 

"Nope I broke out and I'm not telling you" he turn around and walk out the door shutting and locking it, "don't leave me here Kalin!!!!" wearing himself out trying to break the bonds. "did you find him yet" yusei looks at Jack, "No" Jack punch the wall "Dammit we looked everywhere, where is he".

"someone help me" sounding tired and hungry and crying, "Think where's the one place we haven't looked yusei" "an abandoned warehouse, lets go!!" getting back on his runner, "Kalin!!!, what do you want" feeling weak. "Alright lead the way." he geta on his runner and follow, "Oh isn't it obvious, I want..." Kalin lean over and whisper in his ear. "...you". Yusei drives to the warehouse, "No way, you failed at that going psycho" looking at him. Jack drives right behind him, "You leave me no choice." Kalin says in a very dark tone. And put a shock collar on crows neck and press the button. Arrives at the warehouse, "AAAHHHH, STOP PLEASE" screaming in pain. "Crow!" Jack shout. "Who do you belong to!?" he shout. 

Pausing so he can answer his question, yusei gets off his runner looking around. "no one" panting, "Come on I heard his scream" Jack run. Press the button again, "right" running after him. "AAAHHHH, YOU, BELONG TO YOU" crying more and screaming in pain, "There" busting down the door,he stop. "Good, You know who you belong to" leans forward and kiss crow, "crow!!!". Hesitant on kissing back, Jack see crow kissing Kalin. Tears stream down his face but make no sound, walks toward crow and the a**hole and pull him away from crow beating Kalin to a pulp. I cry seeing jack "I actually don't like you kalin I've always liked jack" panting, His eyes widen, crouching down. Grab crows chin and kiss him.

I kiss back, He brings crow closer. "Jack" moaning in the kiss, Jack pulls away and smirk. "Let's get these chains off and we can go home." Jack motion Yusei over. "Can you pick the locks on these Yusei" "yeah" yusei pick the lock off his wrist. Rub my wrist as it was bruised all around, Jack picks him up and we all walk out and onto our runners. He holds crow as he rides with him. "I'm sorry" crying into his shoulder, tilts his chin up making crow look at him. "There is nothing to apologize for, my love" "OK, I had to make him stop shocking me" looking away, They drive home and upon arrival drags crow upstairs to his room. Closing the door and pin him to the wall and French kiss him. 

Jack's p.o.v.

Crow kiss back fighting for dominance running his hands through Jacks hair, I win for the fight of dominance. I pin crows hands above his head. Moans locking his knees together squirming, I pick him up and squeezed that a** of his. Yelps and squirms against him feeling hard, pulling away and walk towards the bed. And throwing him on it, then crawl onto the bed. Stopping between his legs and looking up. Nods "I'm yours and yours only" blushing, growling and rip his pants "Already hard for me" smirking. "shut up, I could find someone else to do it" teasing, "Oh really, maybe I won't take care of your little hard on." getting up and walk towards the door. "wait don't leave me, I don't want to be alone" grabbing a pillow tears falling, I turn around. 

Walk towards the bed, crawls up to his face. And kiss him and palming him, "Jack" moaning in the kiss, pulling off his boxers. Breaking away from the kiss "Dry or do you want lube" "I don't care, I just want you" blushing, "Alright" I don't prep him and thrust in, hard. "AAAHHH" screaming, I kiss him "Tell me when I can move". Nods holding him, thrusting in hard and fast. "JACK" moaning, thrust in deeper angled to hit your prostate. "YES...THERE...JACK...HARDER" screaming in pleasure, I thrust faster, harder and deeper. Moaning clawing his back, I grunt and continue going faster. "Jack" tightening his legs around his waist, "Crow" I thrust harder. "yeah" moaning sucking on his neck, I bite down on his neck slowing down a little but still going harder. 

"aahh" switching the position riding him, I grab your a** bouncing you up and down. Moans leaning down kissing him, I kiss you back and make it deeper. I angle you to where I hit your prostate overs and over hitting it each time. "I'm gonna cum" clawing his chest, "Me too". Cums all over his face and chest, Cums inside and pulls out. Snuggles to him falling asleep, I cuddle him falling asleep as well.