Jack x Archfiend/Yusei x Stardust (Part 2 of 2)

Jack was sitting on couch drinking coffee, Archfiend was in the kitchen cooking lunch. Jack looks at Archfiend 'damn he's beautiful' he blushed red, Archfiend continues to cook. Jack sets his cup down and goes upstairs lightly closing the door locking it and slid down it, tears fell 'I love you but I know you won't feel the same', Archfiend stops cooking and looks behind him "Jack!" He turns off the stove and heads to Jacks room "Hey Jack, I need to tell you something". There was the sound of metal hitting the floor, he kicks down the door and rushes over to Jack. Jack was out cold, he calls 911 and tells the, the situation. He ends the call and holds Jack close. Jack breathing starts to slow, the ambulance arrive and hook Jack up to a breathing machine. 

They let archfiend ride with them too, Jack stops breathing. Archfiend sobs as the paramedics try to bring back Jack, Jack starts humming to calm Archfiend down as a sign. The paramedics stop and Archfiend lays his head on jacks arm, Jack continues humming unconsciously kissed Archfiends head. Archfiend blushes, Jack kissed his lips. Archfiend is surprised, they arrive at the hospital and Jack is put in a room. Oxygen mask but near him, Archfiend next to his bed. Jack whines at the lost warmth, Archfiend lays his head back down on jacks arm. Jack pulled him on to the bed snuggling him in his sleep, Archfiend relaxes and drifts off to sleep. 

*the next day*

Jack woke up and blushed madly, Archfiend snuggles into Jack. Jack blushes more and rubbed Archfiends side, "Mmm Jack". Jack chuckled as it was cute and rub his side more, Archfiend wakes up with a groan and rubs his left eye like a kid would. "mornin cutie" "Mornin" "your cute when you wake up", Archfiend blushes. Jack chuckles and pulled Archfiend onto his lap, Archfiend yelps. Jack wrapped his arms around Archfiends waist and kissed his forehead, Archfiend whines. "don't like being teased" Jack smirked, Archfiend wraps his arms around Jacks neck "No I do not". Jack kissed him on the lips, Archfiend kisses back. Jack kissed him deeper, Archfiend moans. 

Jack bites his lip, Archfiend denies him. Jack rubs Archfiends crotch, Archfiend yelps. Jack sticks his tongue in licking his mouth, Archfiend moans into the kiss. Jack licks every part of his mouth, Archfiend tugs on jacks hair. Jack pulls back for air panting, Archfiend pants. Jack smiles, Archfiend rocks his hips. Jack moans grabbing his hips, "Jack please~" "please what" "Pleas bang me". Jack smirks "then strip down in front of me", Archfiend strips off his boxers, pants, and shirt. Jack smirks "you love taking orders" he stripped himself, Archfiend moans in response. "well then come here", Archfiend goes over to Jack. "get up here on my lap", Archfiend gets on Jacks lap. 

Jack smirks playing with Archfiends nipples, Archfiend moans and arch's his back. Jack sucks his nipples, Archfiend moans louder. Jack raise Archfiend were his head was level with Archfiends hips, kissing and licking, Archfiend moans even louder. Jack licks his shaft, "Ah Jack~". Jack takes Archfiends shaft in his mouth sucking him off, Archfiend moans Jacks name over and over. Jack continues, "Jack please bang me~" "why don't you ride me" Jack rubbed his hole. Archfiend moans and sits on Jacks lap, Jack moans holding his hips. Archfiend goes up and down on Jacks member, Jack moans more. Archfiend slumps forward "Can't...anymore", Jack switched their position thrusting in. 

Archfiend moans, Jack rams into him. Archfiend arches his back and screaming in pleasure, Jack rams to his sweet spot. Archfiend claws Jacks back still screaming in pleasure, Jack continues his pace. "JACK~~" "I'm close" "M-me t-too", Jack moans and came deep inside him. Archfiend cums on their chests and pants, Jack pulls out and pants. "Love you my king" "love you too my queen", Archfiend yawns and his wings fold in. Jack smiles and holds him close, Archfiend snuggles into Jack. Jack smiles picking him up and going home, Archfiend falls asleep in Jacks arms. Jack smiles walking in the house laying him in his bed, Archfiend tugs on Jacks sleeve.