Spiritshipping

Jesse's p.o.v.

Jaden goes looking for Jesse, "Stupid bet, stupid girl uniform, I just hope jay doesn't see me" "Jess" he calls out, "Crap" I hide behind a tree, praying he didn't see me. He called to the person "hey excuse me have you seen Jess", I don't answer. He walks closer to ask again, please don't go around the corner . Please don't go around the corner, he looks around the tree but blushes seeing the cutest person "h-have you seen my friend, I'm starting to worry about him" still not knowing he was talking to Jesse. "Uhh...hi jay", he looks closer and had a nose bleed "Jess is that you I almost didn't recognize you". I laugh nervously, "Yeah...it's me..." "damn you look smokin hot in that outfit" walking closer. I blush "J-jay!" I shout, "what it's true" running his hand along Jesse's thigh.

Moans, he smirks and runs his hand under the skirt rubbing his inner thigh. He spreads Jesse's legs and rubs his crouch to his hole "your wearing lace, it turns me on even more", Moans "I need you" "aww at lease let me tease you more" crouching down lifting his skirt licking his clothed member. Moans "Fine just...in a dorm" "alright" picking him up over his shoulder even though his panties showed walking to the blue dorm, I blush "Jay! Put me down" "nope" poping the p getting close to the dorm. I groan "I hate you sometimes" "love you too" kissing whatever skin showed around Jesse's ass, Jesse squeaks. He smirks and sucks the spot, bites his lip. Pulls back after leaving a hickey opening the door, I giggle.

Lays him on the bed and licks his clothed member again, moans "Jay~". Teeths it a little, arch's his back "more~". He spreads his legs and sucked his balls through the clothing, moans loudly. Puts three fingers in front of Jesse's mouth "suck on them", I lick and suck on the fingers. He plays with Jesse's tongue a bit, moans. He stripped his clothes and stuck one finger in and sucked his member, "Ahhh~". He sticks another in thrusting in and out and sucking fast, "Ahhh~ faster jay~". Sticks the third finger in thrusting and sucking fast, "I'm going...~" "then cum". I cum "More~", he slams his member into Jesse. Screams, "want me to move". I pant for a minute then nod my head, "fast or slow" "Slow". thrust slowly in, moans and squirms. Keep the same actions, "Faster~" I moan.

Rams him looking for his sweet spot, "Jaden!" He thrust harder at that spot, screaming moaning mess. Switches their position, starts bouncing up and down with no hesitation. "ride it baby", I continue my actions. Moans loudly, smirks and continues. Moans more bucking, I flip us over. Rams into him, moans bucking his hips. "Jess I'm close" "Same~" cums. cums inside him "love you Jess", Snuggles into him "Love you too jay". Snuggles back kissing his lips, I pull away and fall asleep. Falls asleep after him.