Starshipping

*past Jaden is 16 and future Jaden is 19*

Yusei's p.o.v.

A portal opens and someone fell out, "ahh umfh" "I thought you said it was going to be a smooth landing Yubel" "Would you kindly get off" "sorry" getting off, I get up, dust off, and stick my hand out "Yusei Fudo." "Jaden Yuki" smiling cutely, "Cute smile kid". He blushed "and your kinda hot", Smirks "Thank you" "what year is it" "2000" "that far into the future Huh" "Yeah" I say confused. "sorry I'm from the past" "How is that possible?" "Yubel opened a portal and I fell through" "Who's Yubel?" "the demon that lives inside my head" "That's Not concerning at all" I said sarcastically, "you can't see duel spirits can you" "The frick is a duel spirit" "your duel monsters are actually alive" "That's weird and insane" "not what your dragon says" "Thanks a lot Stardust" "so you can see them liar" pouting, "I didn't say I couldn't see them. I'm just able to see Stardust and the rest of the signers dragons." "that's still seeing the spirits".

"Still when did I say I couldn't see them", his eye twitch "I'm leaving, I'm not playing these mind games" running out, I run after Jaden. Keeps running, I grab his wrist and spin him to me "You don't know this place you can get lost or killed" "I don't care the way I treated my friends they probably would rather me dead" crying. "Hey hey it's okay, I'm sure that's not true" "Not if your evil half almost killed your friends" "Leave the past behind you and look to the future Jaden, this may sound crazy but I have a You here. He's the same age as me, best of buds. Same situation as you expect the time travel". He blinks "whoa" "Yeah, Everyone still loves him I love him" "Wait there another me, cool", I chuckle and kiss his forehead. Blushes, "Come on I'll introduce you to yourself" "OK" jumping like a little kid, I lead Jaden to other him "Hey babe" "Hey-" Jaden stops looking at himself, "Oh right this is you that traveled from the past".

"hey squirt" giving him a noogie, "what!!" his eyes change colors. I laugh, Jaden kept going. Past Jaden gets pissed and flipped Jaden over, I pull off past Jaden "Alright that's enough out of you." Jaden's eyes changed but he calmed down, past Jaden struggles against Yusei. I sigh and punch past Jaden's stomach. he blacks out, "babe you didn't have to do it that hard" "I didn't" "well he'll be out" "Yep. What do you want to do". smirks "you might know", I giggle. "Do I?" Place past Jaden on the couch and picks Yusei up and go to their room. I laugh, kisses his neck. Moans, sets him on the bed kissing him deeply. Moans into the kiss, kisses his neck. Moans louder, strips Yusei's shirt sucking his nipple. 

Past Jaden wakes up hearing them and goes to their room peeking in, arches his back and moans. "you can join if you want" looking at the door, he hesitates a little. I blush and look away, past Jaden walks in and gets in the bed and kiss Yusei. Jaden smirks rubbing his hand along Yusei's skin, Moans and arches his back. They both smirk and suck his nipples, moans louder. They stripped their clothes "so who you want first" "I don't care, your the same person" "you take him I'm riding him" past Jaden smirks getting on his lap sitting on his member hard, "alright" he center himself at Yusei's entrance and thrust in. I moan louder, they moan moving at the same time. 

Screams "MORE JAY", past Jaden screamed as well. Jaden rams into him, "oh gods go harder~". Jaden grabs past Jaden and ram up and down while he rams 2x harder into Yusei, past Jaden screams. Screams and then he cums, they scream and cum. Pants, they pant. Jaden pulls out, past Jaden had a hard time getting off. I moan, they fell onto the bed and snuggle to Yusei leaving hickeys on both sides of his neck. Moans and snuggles into Jaden, they purred. I purr back "Love you" "love you too"