Puzzleshipping (Part 2)

Yugi's p.o.v.

"thank the Egyptian Gods the tournament is over" Yami flopped onto the bed, I giggle and sit on the edge of the bed "You just don't like it that much do you?" "if kiba is in it, no" rolling to his side and looked at yugi. I giggle "You do you boo" "I rather do you" he mumbled under his breath blushing. "Did you say something Yami" "N-nothing" blushing more, I move to were I'm in front of Yami "Do you have a fever because you are really red" "I'm fine" smiling. I smile back and move to sit on the floor "If you say so" "you don't have to sit on the floor" "But I wanna" "if you say so" rolling to my other side facing the wall 'why is it hard to say three words, I love you' tears fell, I look over at Yami then I put my head in my arms with my knees to my chest "I love you" I whisper.

He turns back over looking shocked "you do", I bury my head and in my arms and I don't respond. Gets up and hugs him "I love you too" kissing his head, I smile, I try to stand up "Yami can you let go please?" "yes sorry" removing my arms, "It's fine" I peck Yami's cheek and stretch and go downstairs to the kitchen and start to cook a snack. follows and watches, too engrossed in cooking to notice Yami. "whatcha doing". Jumps "Jeez, Yami! Don't do that" whacks Yami with a dish towel. "ow sorry" trying to block the attacks

Yami's p.o.v

Stops his attacks, sighs, rolls his eyes and goes back to making a special teach for them. "love you though" kissing his cheek and neck, he giggles "Love you too ya dork". Smiles hugging his waist watching, "Done, here you go" hands him a cupcake. bites into it and moans as it was delicious, he giggle and eat my cupcake. "your a good cook" "Thanks" I hear a knock at the door "You expecting anyone?" "no you" "No" I walk over to the door and open. Only to squeal and yell, "Heba!" I pull away "we weren't expecting for another 3 months" "decided to come early" Heba smiled, "whats up" "What's up is that my twin came back from Egypt" "I never knew you had a twin" looking a little embarrassed, "and yugi never told me he had a boyfriend" smirking.

"Heba!" Yugi yell, then a thought occurs to me "Yami where is Atemu?" Heba blushed. "don't know-" my phone buzzed I answered "Yami speaking", he giggle. "Hey bro", "It's not funny" lightly punch yugi's arm. "where are your boyfriend is here" smirking.

Yugi's p.o.v.

I laugh harder, "Heba is not my boyfriend, Yami, but if we are going there, then what about you and Yugi huh" "yeah we're together". Heba felt tears come to his eyes, I hug Heba. "That's awesome man. I'm proud of you, you finally got the courage to tell him" "yeah and I think you made heba cry", tears started falling. "Shh it's okay Heba" "I'll be there in a second" He hangs up and runs over to the game shop and open the door. I see Atem and release my brother from the hug, Atem walk over to Heba and whisper, "I love you" in his ear. Heba jumps and cries more into atems chest "I love you too", "I'm glad you had the balls to tell him" I smiled. "Shut up Yami!" Atemu yells at him. Atemu then proceeds to plant kisses all over heba's face, "Let's leave them be Yami".

Heba giggled and kissed Atem on the lips, "yep knowing Atem, he might not be able to hold back" laughing. Atem kisses back, I laugh as well and grab Yami's hand and leads him to the bedroom. "can we take this somewhere private" he blushed, follows him closing the door. "Sure but where", "How long before we hear moans". "my room is right across from yugi's" dragging him to him room, "probably 5 minutes" chuckling. Follows him, giggles "I give it 1 minute", Heba closes the door and kiss him again. "deal" smirking, pins Heba to the bed and sucks on his sweet spot that's on his neck. Smiles, Moans loudly. "yep your right" chuckling, chuckles and puts his hand under heba's shirt and plays with his nipple. "Aren't I right like most of the time", moans even louder arching his back. "most of the time" chuckling.

Yami's p.o.v.

Atem takes off heba's shirt and pants nips at kisses his skin, Yugi puts his arms around Yami's neck. "Atem" moaning more, I pick him up and carry him to the bed. Grabs hebas boxer rim and looks up, Yugi giggled "Love you Yami". he nods "I want you", "love you to Yugi" laying him on the bed kissing him. Atem pull down the boxers and lick heba's tip, kisses Yami back, "aahh" moaning. I kiss his neck, Atem put 2 fingers to his mouth, "suck" he command. Moans, he did as told licking and sucking his fingers. I sucked his neck leaving a hickey, he move my fingers away "Ready". "Yami~", he nodded.  I stripped his clothes, Atem push in a finger and paused. Yugi giggled, Heba moaned and nodded. 

I kiss his skin, he move my finger in and out then and put in the second finger.Moans a little, he squeaked at feeling and moaned. Pulled at his boxer rim and looked up, I start to make the scissor motion with my fingers. Nods "I only want you Yami",moans louder. pulls them off "straight in or lube", he pull out his fingers "Lube or no". "Straight", "straight" blushing. I strip my clothes and slowly push in, Atem nod and strip my clothes. Moans louder, waits blushing more. I go all the way in and looked at him "want me to move", he slowly push in. Yugi nod his head, moans gripping the sheets. Thrust hard and fast, "Want me to move love". "Yami~" I moan gripping his shoulders, "yes".

I bend down kissing him, Atem thrust in hard. Yugi kiss back moaning, screams in pleasure. I thrust in looking for his prostate, he thrust in harder. Screams in pleasure, screams more. "found it" abusing the spot more, Atem thrust Deeper, harder, and faster. Screams louder, screams and precame. Spreads his legs going deeper, "Love you too" Snuggles him closer. Cums onto their chests, Heba falls asleep. cums inside him, falls asleep next to Heba. Pants, pulls out and lays next to yugi "I love you" "I love you to Atem", falls asleep next to him.