Fem Yusei x Jack (Kingcrabshipping)

Yusei's p.o.v.

Jack drove into the garage after his drive around town, I was working on my duel runner not paying attention-to anything else. Walks up behind her "whatcha working on", I jump and turn around and sighed "Hi Jack". "hello" smiling, I roll my eyes and get back to my work. "you need to get out more" "Go and frick yourself" "I would but I don't have a twin" growling, "It's called master bating you a**hole" "why don't you do the same" getting pissed. "Go suck a dude" "if you get raped don't come crying to me" snapping, I laugh "Please who would want to do someone like me" "there's plenty of men that would raped a beautiful girl like you" "Please I'm trash I'm not beautiful" "no your not, I'm the trash that shouldn't exist" "Are you kidding me!" I yell standing up and facing him "Your hot as hell!" I cover my mouth. 

Jack looked at her "you do and your the most pretties girl I've ever seen", Blushes looking away. "still doubt yourself" turning her head, "A little bit", kisses her lips "how about now" "I don't know I'm still doubting myself", pulls her close to him and kissed her deeply.

Jack's p.o.v.

Wraps her arms around his neck, I wrap my arms around her waist. She pulls away "Still not 100% sure", Jack growls and throws her over his shoulder and walked to his bedroom. She laugh "Jackie put me down", "nope" opening the door and putting her on the bed kissing her again. Moans into the kiss, kisses her neck. Moans louder, strips her shirt and bra sucking her nipples. Arches her back moaning, continues to suck on one nipple while squeezing the other breast. Moans louder, I kiss down her stomach to her pants line looking up. "Go ahead I love only you", nods taking her shorts and panties off and had a nose bleed for how sexy she looked without clothes. 

Smacks his head, "ow what was that for". Turns on her side getting under the blankets, not in the mood anymore, "I'm sorry don't be mad". Huffs, kisses her side. Raises her hand "Talk to the hand" "well I love you too" I said crying running off, feels guilty and goes after Jack, after getting on her clothes "Jack!". I cry in the place we hung out when we were kids, she find Jack "Jack..." walks over and hug him from behind. "I thought you hated me" crying harder, "I could never hate you" "ok" hugging her back, "I'm sorry. "I forgive you" "How? I was a total b*** to you." "its fine and Crow's the b***", she laugh "Yeah, that's true" "he's a little girl sometimes" "Yeah." She kiss his cheek.  

Kisses her's back, pulls away and giggles. Smiles, smiles back and gets on Jack's lap. Blush and put my hand on her hips, curls into his chest and falls asleep. Picks her up bringing her home, she starts to wake in Jack's arms "Jack" she whispered. "yes" walking in the house, "Love ya" "love you too" kissing her laying her on the bed, kisses back. Deepens the kiss, moans. Strips her shirt and bra sucking her nipples rubbing her lower half, moans louder. Strips the rest of her clothes and rubbed her entrance "how bad you want me", moans "So bad~". I strips my clothes "straight in or lube" "Straight", nods and pushes in slowly. Moans "More~", pushes all the way in "want me to move" "Yes Gods Yes~". Thrust hard into her, arches her back moaning loudly. 

Goes for her spot, "JACK HARDER". Smirks and goes harder, screams Jack's name cumming, cums deep inside her. Panting, pants and pulls out. "Love you Jack" "love you too" laying next to her, she snuggle into him and fall asleep. Falls asleep after her.