Toolshiping/Squabbleshipping

Bruno was installing chips into the runners and checking calculations, Yusei was in the kitchen cooking some food. Peaks in the kitchen "damn he's got a fine butt", he continues to make food. He runs up stairs and locks the door sighing, Yusei sighs and clutches his chest where his heart is 'Why do you make me feel this way, Bruno'. He out of his room and down the stairs but trips and fell down them, Yusei hears a crash and runs over to the stairs "Bruno!" "worst entrance ever" groaning. "Are you Okay?" "other than I fell for you, I'm good" "Was that a pickup line?". He blushes and looks away "I always had feelings for you",Yusei grabs his hand and leads him to the kitchen "Same here". 

Follows him,Yusei sits on the counter and swings his legs a little. "if your trying to seduce me its working" growling seductively as his ears and tail came out and walks over to him, Yusei ears and tails come out as well and hums in response. He spreads his legs getting closer to him, Yusei hums a song. Purrs snuggling him listening, Yusei pets Bruno's hair and starts to sing the song "come little children". Sings with him, smiles and listens to him sing. Closes his eyes and keeps singing, Yusei purrs. Bruno ends the song and blushes deep red "I never sang in front of anyone", Yusei nuzzles Bruno's cheek. Goes to kiss his cheek, Yusei allows it. He changes his direction to Yusei's lips, Yusei still allows it.

Kisses him deeply, kisses him back. Grabs his hips and pulls him close biting his lip, moans and spreads his legs a little. Kiss and bites his neck, "Bruno~". Leaves a hickey and lifts his shirt kissing and biting, "More~". Spanks his butt "greedy little kitty", Yusei moans. "you like being punished", Yusei blushes "I-I l-Iike being called k-kitty" "ok kitty but your body says other wise" rubbing the area he spanked. Yusei shivers, "want me to make it feel better". Yusei nods, "wanna do it here or in bed" "Here" "on the counter or against it" "On", smirks and rips his clothes off and strip his own and thrust in hard. Yusei screams "There Bruno!", slams into him at that spot "your tight kitty".

Yusei moans/screams , continues to ram into him. Yusei mewls and starts drool, kisses him deeply while ramming into him. Moans and tugs at Bruno's hair, moans and continues. Yusei cums and pulls away from the kiss, cums deep inside him. Yusei mewls and whines. He wants more, "you are a naughty kitty" grabbing his butt and squeezing it. Yusei yelps, sticks his finger in the entrance while his member is in him. Yusei moans and bucks his hips, teasingly pulls out. Yusei whines, "what position you want to be in". Yusei tilts his head a little, "to bang that fine butt what position". Yusei blushes "Over the counter", pulls out and lays him on the corner facing away from him and rams into him again. 

Yusei throw his head back moaning, lifts his legs to go deeper. Yusei drools and moans, slams harder and rougher. "Master~", smirks and spanks him "say it more" "Master~". Stop thrusting "beg for it" "Please Master I need you inside me" "don't think I heard you" pulling out a little, "I need you inside me Master!". Spreads his legs farther and goes even deeper, "Master harder~". Does as told,  "Master I'm gonna..." "same" cums again. Cums again, Bruno pants. Yusei moves his hips a little "Ah~" "are you in heat", Yusei nods. Rubs his hands over Yusei's body, Yusei moans. "wanna go again" "Yes please Master~", turns him around and rams into him again. Yusei screams, continues going for his sweet spot. 

"Master there!", Goes harder. Yusei rocks his hips, moans and went deeper. Yusei claws Bruno's back, moans "I'm cumming again". Yusei cums again, Bruno cums again. Yusei pants and leans on Bruno, "you good now" panting. Yusei huffs "I'm sleepy now", nods pulling out and carries him to bed. Yusei falls asleep, Bruno fell asleep. 

*Next Morning Yusei's p.o.v.*

Bruno wakes up and kisses Yusei forehead and gets up and dressed and gets to make breakfast, I wakes and runs over to the bathroom and throws up. "babe you ok" walking to the stairs, I was still throwing up. "babe are you sick" holding his bangs and rubbing his back, I pant "Can you go for a second?" "sure" kissing his head a gets up leaving the bathroom. I sigh and grab a pregnancy test and follow the instructions. It's positive "Babe can you call the doctor and schedule an appointment!" I shout, "sure, what's up" he shout back. "I'll tell you after breakfast!" I shout back, "ok, breakfast is done" he told him. I walk downstairs and sit at the table, sits a plate in front of him and sit next to Yusei with his own plate.